Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

[table][tr][td]11/04/11[/td][td]Lebron 9[/td][td]Cool Grey/Vivid Grey-Black-Cherry[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-002[/td][/tr][/table]

nike-lebron-9-cool-grey-vivid-grey-black-cherry-07.jpg

nike-lebron-9-cool-grey-vivid-grey-black-cherry-06.jpg

nike-lebron-9-cool-grey-vivid-grey-black-cherry-02.jpg

nike-lebron-9-cool-grey-vivid-grey-black-cherry-03.jpg

Originally Posted by Wayne141

[table][tr][td]11/04/11[/td][td]Lebron 9[/td][td]Cool Grey/Vivid Grey-Black-Cherry[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-002[/td][/tr][/table]

Interesting! So these are this year's summit lakes I'm guessing....

Switch the laces to black or purple & they look even better imo

someone do a PS of what black laces would look like?? red laces is a little random IMO and doesnt look right..

Not feeling the grey colorway. 
So what's the deal with the China's are they releasing over here in the states?

I don't know if they're the Summit Lakes since they're missing that neptune blue.

I did remember hearing from somewhere though that there was supposed to be a colorway for the 9s that was officially known as the "Miami Nights", instead of how it was with the 8s where the "Flamingo" 8s became known as the "Miami Nights" just cuz everyone was calling them that. I'm not sure if this is the colorway they were talking about though, just my guess since I'm def no insider. But it was something I do remember reading.

For now I'm just gonna go by the actual colorway description and call them the Black Cherries or Cool Grey Cherries or whatever, til we get some "official" nickname...lol

Originally Posted by LegendarySeason

Wayne141 wrote:
Interesting! So these are this year's summit lakes I'm guessing....

Switch the laces to black or purple & they look even better imo

You guessin' wrong.  SLH colors are teal/purple.

Nice colorway nonethelesss

I don't know if they're the Summit Lakes since they're missing that neptune blue.

I did remember hearing from somewhere though that there was supposed to be a colorway for the 9s that was officially known as the "Miami Nights", instead of how it was with the 8s where the "Flamingo" 8s became known as the "Miami Nights" just cuz everyone was calling them that. I'm not sure if this is the colorway they were talking about though, just my guess since I'm def no insider. But it was something I do remember reading.

For now I'm just gonna go by the actual colorway description and call them the Black Cherries or Cool Grey Cherries or whatever, til we get some "official" nickname...lol

"Raptors"

I expect NiceKicks, KicksOnFire, and ShoeGame to give me credit and a portion of ad revenue when they call them this.

It's seriously getting to the point that I'm honestly thinking they're making these ugly on purpose. I think they're trying to troll us.

[font=Helvetica, sans-serif, Arial]
[/font]
I can't be the only one excited about these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

I can't be the only one excited about these
pimp.gif
I like them, best colorway so far imo.....

Damn this shoe really ain't cutting it. The chinas are cool color wise but the shoe still doesn't appeal to me. Heck I wouldn't even be mad if I couldn't get a pair of chinas.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom