Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Intrigant

to me 6s are most casual looking bball kicks out of lebron line

They were just Hi Top Strapless AF1s with a few bells and whistles...

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Just FYI for anyone who saw the SneakerNews post about Chinas releasing in the US on 11/11, that information is WRONG. The Cannon/Volt-Slate Blue-Team Orange colorway is releasing in the US on that date, and the dummies over there just assumed it was the China colorway. It's not even the same style code so I don't know how they messed that up...

Here's the original post if you don't know what I'm talking about:
http://sneakernews.com/20...e-lebron-9-release-info/

Again, Chinas are NOT releasing in the US on 11/11, SneakerNews has it confused with the Cannons.
Yep... they got it wrong. I hope this helps:
http://nikelebron.net/2011/09/27/nike_lebron_9_nikestorecom_launch_list_release_schedule/

If they don't release the chinas in the US I got $265 ready for that mix website. I aint even mad tho

Sneakernews has been getting sloppy lately, they have the release date's of the china as November 11 in the paragraph but 10/15 under the photo.

Scarface name starting to catch on and no props for the person who stated it, I would be a little mad if that was me.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Sneakernews has been getting sloppy lately, they have the release date's of the china as November 11 in the paragraph but 10/15 under the photo.

Scarface name starting to catch on and no props for the person who stated it, I would be a little mad if that was me.
Sneaker News doesn't even have 10/15 as a US release date anymore. Now it's just TBA on their site...SMH. Only place that's been confirmed for release so far is Asia, so either it's Asia exclusive or they might drop in Dec or something before the Christmas shoe releases

a few more pics of the China 9's
21e8cwp.jpg

qxnb0n.jpg

Damn that was fast, i just checked back. SN lurks on NT, ....so give dude props for stating the nick name.
^Man that toe box is hard to get over.. the ugliest thing about the sneaker.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

a few more pics of the China 9's
21e8cwp.jpg

qxnb0n.jpg
shoe still looks awkward but if a size 13 looks decently short, and its easy to pull the laces out, im walkin out of FTL with these 10/15

imager.php

You no what instead of the Scarefaces for hooping in, I might just do the breads... They look SICK in the new pics, You Big Dummy.....

imho IF ya put THINNER LACES in the Chinas , they would look even better. exact OPPOSITE with the 8's, original laces all the way. would love to see a picture of the Chinas with thinner Orange laces in em

CANT WAIT for the LOW 9's

Could not resist. Pre-ordered the Chinas from an overseas website. Will be rocking with the orange laces. So in love with these shoes.

said F it and went ahead and ordered the china's!!!........should have em by the middle of oct aleast i know ill have my pair while nike decides whether or not they' release em here in the U.S. ill be rockin em on my feet

Congrates to Lbj,he got the highest rating in NBA 2k12
[*]LeBron James - 98[*]Dwyane Wade - 96[*]Kobe Bryant - 94[*]Chris Paul - 93[*]Dwight Howard - 93[*]Kevin Durant - 92[*]Derrick Rose - 92[*]Carmelo Anthony - 91[*]Deron Williams - 90[*]Amar'e Stoudemire - 88[*]Russell Westbrook - 88[*]Rudy Gay - 86[*]Pau Gasol - 86[*]Dirk Nowizki - 85[*]Blake Griffin - 85
Now if he could just get a dang RING 
laugh.gif

anyone like these mainly because they are LeBrons?? and would you still buy these if they wernt lebrons?
--- i mainly like these cause they are brons.. not even gonna lie 
grin.gif

yes, you are going to favor a shoe more since its tied to a player that you like, but dont think that if they feel like crap, ima buy them. comfort/purpose over aestheics all the time.

Well I wouldn't buy the shoe if they were some Schalabrenes. The shoe is just top of the line compared to Jordans and other retroes. When I spend 150+ I expect a great shoe and so far Only Lebron's have delivered that quality.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Originally Posted by AJ27526

where did you get that from?

If I read correctly, the China cw is exclusive to China while the US gets a Cannon cw. Maybe I misread though, hope I did because I will definitely cop if they do release here in the states.
If you read the interview, Lebron said china was getting it before the us,which is fair since its their shoe(still doesn't explain the MN and finals fiasco with them) and the cannon colorway is one of the blues in the china colorway.
Hmmmm, looks like I did read correctly. The cannon color way is NOT one of the blues in the china color way. Furthermore, no word on if Nike will be releasing this CW in the States. Can anyone drop the name of the website carrying the Chinas? 

Back
Top Bottom