Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I was speaking for myself. Aesthetically, I like the elites. I'd be lying to you if I said they were ugly. But the reason that I will not buy a pair is for the simple fact that I don't think the shoe is worth the $250. I don't have a problem paying that much for a pair of shoes if the shoes justify the price. Nike is just taking advantage of you guys because they can. I will not stand for it. And to answer your question- I'm reading the Official: Revised Lebron IX thread. Enjoy your overpriced kicks bro. 8)

Couldn't agree more. I have nothing against the elites but they are not worth $250.

Just got done shopping in munich, lots of SLH, BHM, and DM's still available. Tons of J's, basically FSR on all the recent GR's. No brons/kobe/kd's in my size.......except for this one shop...which had only one pair of IX's in my size.....Instantly copped...dude told me how lucky I was and asked if I was goign to resell. I just laughed and said HELL NO!

I couldn't be more excited. With the exchange rate it cost me $270, but I'll get some loot back from the VAT when I leave. I know some of you won't pay elite prices, but to each his own. I love em and can't decide which color to rock at the olympic mens finals next sunday.

Awesome pickup! What size are those? ^

JW, for the fakes floating around, they wouldn't bother making a fake 15 would they?

Awesome pickup! What size are those? ^
JW, for the fakes floating around, they wouldn't bother making a fake 15 would they?

13.5...I'm normally 13's in elites/lows and 14's in mids. I don't think they even released 13.5's in the US. So excited to basically get them at retail. Glad I packed an extra suitcase cuz I forgot how freaking huge the elite boxes are lol.

EDIT: holy sh*T are these in a size 14 really going for close to $1K on ebay????? Insane. Only thing to get these away from me are some solar yeezy's and even that would take some convincing. Love these too much.

Last edited:
Just got done shopping in munich, lots of SLH, BHM, and DM's still available. Tons of J's, basically FSR on all the recent GR's. No brons/kobe/kd's in my size.......except for this one shop...which had only one pair of IX's in my size.....Instantly copped...dude told me how lucky I was and asked if I was goign to resell. I just laughed and said HELL NO!

I couldn't be more excited. With the exchange rate it cost me $270, but I'll get some loot back from the VAT when I leave. I know some of you won't pay elite prices, but to each his own. I love em and can't decide which color to rock at the olympic mens finals next sunday.

Glad it worked out for you homie! And that VAT thing, they don't tell you about that, I think it was you in the other thread that was asking about shops in Munich and London right? Glad you got something you wanted, **** is dope.

Man, I hope Nike don't make the so-called "First Ring" Elite shoe a Miami exclusive...They did that w/ the Kobe "5 Rings" and I really wanted those w/o the reseller price tag

the X isnt a bad shoe...but for petrie to say "wait till they see the Xs", it is disappointing.

i need to see them in person before i make a final decision.

So yah telling me that pack that we haven't seen was just a rumor? I thought they still coming out with those because i am not liking the 10 and i am in retirement but coming out just for those incase they look good.

fireberry lows arent bad at all. i just decided to stay far away from lows since i went ham on the mids and dont want to get sucked into going ham on the lows too.

bigj you gotta go ham on these lows man just wait for them to go on discount then scoop em up son! not sure liverpools will make it there but the fireberries and reverse slh might!

also anybody know what page the MVPs are on I went back like 10 pages I must be blind :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom