Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

:rofl:
Owing people money?
:rofl:
What the hell are you talking about? :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :
Please don't stop with the entertainment, because you not knowing what you're talking about has got me DYING. :smokin
I won't go any further as we are already derailing the thread, but I'll just leave you with this. Just because you and your "brother" made a new photobucket account, you still forgot to edit and/or delete photos from your old one that tie you to JDMJOEson. You want me to put the 10-page link of people looking for you to pay them here or start a useless thread in General?

Edit:
Also. Don't forget that what you promote for sale is also on your eBay account too. For "brothers", you sure share a lot of accounts and tend to buy & sell the same exact things. Interesting...

Last edited:
I can't seem to find the Home Elite in a size 13 on any website or in any store. Does anybody know of a store that still carries that shoe in that size? I think I might've waited too long to bite. Damn, hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot.

I can't seem to find the Home Elite in a size 13 on any website or in any store. Does anybody know of a store that still carries that shoe in that size? I think I might've waited too long to bite. Damn, hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot.

Be careful with the homes the Kevlar laces are turning brown, they look like dirt is on them.. so make sure you check your pair out..

Depends, the shoe cost 250 at retail and you paying 110 over retail, but then on the sneaker resell market. a new MV cost in the 500 dollar range so you decide, But i think you are getting a deal.
Bottom line yes you got a deal. After retai+tax and shipping its only like 75 over retail. Such a smooth shoe. Good work!

Be careful with the homes the Kevlar laces are turning brown, they look like dirt is on them.. so make sure you check your pair out..

WHAAAAA? The Kevlar laces turn brown over time? The Homes do come with a second all white pair right? Is the browning Kevlar an all around issue or an isolated incident perhaps, maybe a small defect in a small amount of pairs. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to pay attention to detail.

WHAAAAA? The Kevlar laces turn brown over time? The Homes do come with a second all white pair right? Is the browning Kevlar an all around issue or an isolated incident perhaps, maybe a small defect in a small amount of pairs. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to pay attention to detail.

They do come with an extra all white pair of laces..but recently i seen nothing but brown laces on the homes...

They do come with an extra all white pair of laces..but recently i seen nothing but brown laces on the homes...

Yeah man really depends I guess. My local FNL's display pair is brown but HOH and champs looks fine. I swapped the away elite laces since day one on em so no worries with my pairs.

Liverpool per NDC launch list. 09/01/12 LeBron 9 Low Action Red/Black-White-New Green $150 Should be the last IX of the year.

Liverpool per NDC launch list. 09/01/12 LeBron 9 Low Action Red/Black-White-New Green $150 Should be the last IX of the year.

There is one hell of a line up for Sept 1st. Maybe these will be slightly easier to grab on NDC considering the Raptor 7's and the Crimson Foam drop that same day.

and i thought 150 for the eltie taxis were a good price when i caught the 1st restock on swoosh.

119 price tag is even better.
It's all these people that couldn't sell the taxi's in 30 day return period policy that Nike received back from the refunds.

Can't wait... thanks again for the Cannons and Concords!

Man if it wasn't for that site I would of been assed out of the Cannons.

ALL LOWS ARE TRASH.

they need to drop the prices on the elites already. even with discount its still $200+ and noway am i paying that price.

ALL LOWS ARE TRASH.
they need to drop the prices on the elites already. even with discount its still $200+ and noway am i paying that price.
iS6XyoEeJL8zB.gif

A poor mans SB. hahah. I know there aren't that many fans of the lows but I dig em. One of the most comfortable shoes ever. I put the Floridian "cherry" laces on them. It's a bit off, but I think it can work. 
happy.gif

Jada2001Retro is that dude!!!

J always been a REAL SOLID TRILL CAT that always looks out for people....

SNIPER do we have a problem?

Last edited:

Two of my pairs came with stained kevlar laces. Stains don't come out. I prefer the second set of white laces anyways.

Taxi's got cancelled

Got 20% off code. NDC

MvP ID's here I come I better yet put in my cart & wait for liverpool's

@ 20% off both

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom