Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I wonder who has every pair of the lebron 9's that released this year. Seriously there have been like 20 different colors? Maybe more?

Son, go sit your *** down with that nonsense.

Talking like your gonna do anything outside of punching a couple keys on a keyboard.
lmfaoooooooooo... kilt me with the punching keys on a keyboard lmaooo haha. like he really gone hunt somebody down about a forum argument lmfao 

Have any mids hit outlets yet? I'm not about to drop 180 on some kicks that I'll barely wear.

a lot, if not most of the GR colorways hit outlets already and in large numbers also.

off the top of my head...
scarface
blackout
cool grey
freegums
osu
kentucky
black red
etc

finishline, eastbay still have some colors on sale.

Jada2001Retro is that dude!!!
J always been a REAL SOLID TRILL CAT that always looks out for people....
SNIPER do we have a problem?

3r7o8.jpg

a lot, if not most of the GR colorways hit outlets already and in large numbers also.
scarface
blackout
cool grey
freegums
osu
kentucky
black red
etc

I just called the two closest outlets to me and they have no Lebrons. I'll just wait until the greys drop a bit in the stores. The black outs are 140 but they are TOO plain.

pics of the lebron 10 almost made me forget about the lebron 9 pack. I am going to need these shoes to be the ish because the lebron 10 is looking like something else

scarface
blackout
cool grey
freegums
osu
kentucky
black red
etc

I just called the two closest outlets to me and they have no Lebrons. I'll just wait until the greys drop a bit in the stores. The black outs are 140 but they are TOO plain.

i think the blacks are 119.99 on eastbay + 15% off coupon + no sales tax for many people.

if you order from an outlet, remember you still pay sales tax + $8 in shipping. also, brons are selling very well at outlets right now so the staff may be funny about giving in store promos over the phone.

Do a chat with a rep on NDC, have them lookup by style # and size the shoe you are looking for, they'll tell you which outlets have them, most outlets do orders over the phone and ship.

^Raptor 7s will probably sell out the fastest. Shouldn't be a hassle if you are just aiming for one of those 4 releases.

09/01/12 Air Jordan 7 Retro Black/True Red-Dark Charcoal-Club Purple $160

09/01/12 LeBron 9 Low Action Red/Black-White-New Green $150

09/01/12 Air Foamposite Pro Metallic Platinum/Black-Bright Crimson $220

09/01/12 Zoom Rookie Premium Black/Black-Action Red $215

^Raptor 7s will probably sell out the fastest. Shouldn't be a hassle if you are just aiming for one of those 4 releases.
09/01/12 Air Jordan 7 Retro Black/True Red-Dark Charcoal-Club Purple $160
09/01/12 LeBron 9 Low Action Red/Black-White-New Green $150
09/01/12 Air Foamposite Pro Metallic Platinum/Black-Bright Crimson $220
09/01/12 Zoom Rookie Premium Black/Black-Action Red $215
They shouldn't sell out, but they will. Those Raptors look and feel like trash. A local shop was selling the early for like 400 bones. 

hopefully the brons dont sell out because i know those foams and rapters will and i dont think ill be able to drop over 500 for kicks on 1 day when im already dropping 700 on the 18th for 2 packages

Back
Top Bottom