Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I dont get why people are so mad its a Miami only release? The people in Miami still have to fight to get a chance

& Im kinda glad this is a Miami only release. Bout time we get some extra love! NY, Chicago, LA, Vegas, San Fran ALWAYS GET LOVE! we didnt start getting limited shoes until LeBron brought his talents here & Jordan opened that store.

Melo has kicks exclusive to NY

Kobe has kicks exclusive to LA

I honestly thought the South Beach or Miami Night theme colorways was gonna be exclusive to Miami

But my instinct is telling me that these will be released every where in the US just limited and not specially packaged

I dont get why people are so mad its a Miami only release? The people in Miami still have to fight to get a chance
& Im kinda glad this is a Miami only release. Bout time we get some extra love! NY, Chicago, LA, Vegas, San Fran ALWAYS GET LOVE! we didnt start getting limited shoes until LeBron brought his talents here & Jordan opened that store.
I honestly thought the South Beach or Miami Night theme colorways was gonna be exclusive to Miami
But my instinct is telling me that these will be released every where in the US just limited and not specially packaged

Well for those of us who live in cities that get nothing exclusive I am mad whether its Miami, LA, Chicago, or singapore I just want a chance at getting the sneakers I want.

I live in LA and I don't care about Kobe or all the limited Kobe kicks we get/got. I'm all about LeBrons. LeBrons used to be pretty easy to get out here until the stupid South Beach 8's came out. It has changed since then and it sucks now.

Making this "Pack" limited to one city, one store, is stupid imo

it is what it is...I could just imagine what price people are going to ask for them

On another note, got back a pair of MVPs I regretted getting rid of :pimp: :pimp:

I'm from CT. Wanna know how far I am from a HOH/Niketown?

Wanna know how far I am from UNKNWN?

Anyways idk if this has been posted already take yall minds off the MVPs a bit what yall think about these tho Yotd Customs

I feeling this shoe, The color is kinda freaky but i can deal with that, Put the right fit on top of em you'll kill em.

Well for those of us who live in cities that get nothing exclusive I am mad whether its Miami, LA, Chicago, or singapore I just want a chance at getting the sneakers I want.

I think I am over the 9's already I have enough pairs, don't need anymore colorways in my closet.

Speaking of the Home Elites, has anyone 's pairs started to discolor near the bottom of the laces?

Ive seen it happen on three or four display pairs. Looks nasty!

The fact that ONLY 3 stores in Miami is getting em is the part I dont like

I think they should make em available to every Footlocker, HOH, Nike store, Finishline in Miami and give each store huge numbers like 5 FSR

and they should make em in Big Kids sizes too let the kids down here enjoy it as well

Then for the other LeBron fan across the country release them online only at Nike.com

That way its showing love to the City of Miami and giving everybody a chance down here to enjoy this moment and it also is letting the people who live outside of the 305 get a chance online

That way if u miss out you miss out! The shoes he wore during the playoffs are still available to purchase in store so u will still have a chance to atleast get something if u cant get the pack

regional releases have been done many times, don't see the big deal, not EVERY release is a must have.

didn't the NY Bron 4's, and Yankee 5 Lebrons release only in NY ?

Those YOTD customs are sick!!! The Dark Knight customs by Mache are nice too.

As far the pack goes, I have no problem with the way it's being released. I do think the MVP pair should be more widely available for the true Lebron fans. But the World Champion pair should be exclusive to the city of Miami. They are the champs. And with all the hate Lebron and the Heat received, why make it available for other cities? Its pretty much a token of appreciation to the Miami Heat fans.

Last edited:
I'm debating on going over there (UNKWN) tomorrow and picking up a raffle ticket, will let you know what's up. If this is anything like the Yeezy's release then I won't even participate.
I'm thinking of going to check it out too
What happened with the Yeezy's?

1000xph.jpg
This picture makes me think of NTers asking themselves, "Should I smash?"

When do you guys think the IX's will come off of nikeid.com? Just wondering, got a USA colorway I want to do but can't pull the trigger after a major car repair I had to do recently :smh:

Back
Top Bottom