Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i never heard or read nike say anything either way regarding the red elites. an NTer had a tweet from a retail level employee, but 90% of them have no idea what goes on w/ nike.
I came across this on a tweet if I'm not mistaking...and it said, "That was personally a LeBron James exclusive". But, its clear that everyone @ Nike don't know everything...So, if its the "Red Elite" more power to ya...

well the tickets are free
If I could I'd take all my friends and fam with me too :lol:

One dude had 50 people get tickets for him :lol:

I got 5 people for me

if I get em I get em if I dont I dont

Last edited:
regional releases have been done many times, don't see the big deal, not EVERY release is a must have.

didn't the NY Bron 4's, and Yankee 5 Lebrons release only in NY ?

Well those are NEW YORK inspired designed shoes.

We're talking about MVP and Championship shoes. If anything they should have made the pre heat 8s, miami nights, etc all miami type colorways miami/florida only...

Just picked up my raffle ticket from Unknwn and The employee stated that there are only 60 pairs of the pack being produced and he was unsure of how many of those they would be recieving. Take it for what you want, But good luck to everyone trying to cop!
I'm not even finna believe that only 60 pairs are available!!! If that's the case, that 60 betta come w/ a special case like they did w/ the Kobes where they only made 5 or 24 total...I can't remember. 60 isn't "Super Limited"...that's beyond Super Limited. But, if I'm reading ppl facts right, than...That store is the only store getting them early vs. everywhere else getting them. So, 60 pair for that Miami area doesn't sound so bad

One dude had 50 people get tickets for him
laugh.gif

I got 5 people for me
if I get em I get em if I dont I dont
50 Tickets??!!! Dog, he shldn't even come up w/o a pair...I heard they only had 100 tickets and he has half of them...lol

We're talking about MVP and Championship shoes. If anything they should have made the pre heat 8s, miami nights, etc all miami type colorways miami/florida only...

I agree 100%

that makes more sense

imagine if the bred XIs were an "extremely limited chicago release"

:smh:

I agree w/ you 100% on this...that's NY inspired shoes. I mean, it has the Yankess' logo on them...I got the Yankee 8's V.2, but they weren't release in Dallas. But, anything talkin about a MVP or Championship, you needa release that to the whole public, not just that players home team city

its a new era

things are a lot different now

JB would release ONLY 5 colorways of one sig! Now a days we get a new colorway each month almost :smh:

I wish it would go back 2:

2 team color ways
1 college/high school colorway
1 casual colorway
1 playoff colorway

with 3 low top colorways MAX!

let all the South Beach, Christmas, Hornets, Miami Nights, Chinas and so on be PE's and how LeBron use to do celebs/friends/family and every once in awhile release limited colorway across the country

But this is becoming the beast era so Nike getting that bread

I wouldnt mind if they went back to the formula they used with the LeBron IV

That comparison is tough though.. the Bred XIs are an absolute classic shoe that have been loved for more than a decade; these MVP 9s were worn for one half of a second round playoff game and were underwhelming to most people... and we don't even know what the other shoe in the pack is.

If Nike ain't gonna bless everyone with the chance to get the MVP/Championship pack. I hope they have something for everyone if team USA wins the gold then

If Nike ain't gonna bless everyone with the chance to get the MVP/Championship pack. I hope they have something for everyone if team USA wins the gold then

They do

Kobe & KD have gold medals sigs releasing and Jordan Brand has the Gold Medal pack releasing

I dont think Lebron will have a shoe releasing which is a bummer but we will probably get to see the LeBron X in the gold medal game and maybe a commercial

Last edited:
They do
Kobe & KD have gold medals sigs releasing and Jordan Brand has the Gold Medal pack releasing
I dont think Lebron will have a shoe releasing which is a bummer but we will probably get to see the LeBron X in the gold medal game and maybe a commercial
Hey, @ the last Olympics they had LeBron break out the LeBron 7s for the Gold Medal game...Maybe they'll break out the X's as well

That's crazy...It seems like Nike came to this forum and read my idea about How to kinda prevent campouts. Have a list of all the special CW coming out, release em' @ random dates...of course we all know about the All-Star break CW...And let's just see how many ppl are still willing to miss sleep over a shoe they don't even know how it look. Most of us are hyped up and wanting about a shoe and we still haven't seen or even heard about what color its gonna be...to be honest we don't even know if its actually gonna be a Elite version. I think everyone just assuming its gonna be a Elite version

idk if you guys noticed (I haven't searched the thread to look)... but why did the bootleggers put a 360 max unit on the lebron 10 shoe and the if u look at the outsole on the lateral heel it clearly says ZOOM... any idea y they didn't just remove that completely ?

They do

They also made a gold medal hyperdunk and since LeBron is the face of that shoe so far I bet he wears those if he does not unveil the Xs which I hope he does.

^
Its supposed to be Visible Full Length Zoom unit

LeBron 7 & 8 = 360 visible Air

&

LeBron 10 = 360 visible zoom

VISIBLE AIR

VISIBLE ZOOM

Back
Top Bottom