Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

sneakerhead.com has the BRED SOLDIERS for 109.99 free shipping and no tax as long as u dont live in cali. they look real good imo

forgot to mention this
got 15.00 off my Berries the other day. besides using the 20%off giftcard that I had loaded for the MV LBJ release..
was tracking down the UPS man and turned around in a park. There sitting was 15 dollars worth of returnables in a bag. (Michigan has .10 cent refund on cans and bottles. Grabbed them up with swiftness....nobody around to be found
dsc00321ne.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-07
oh here this is for MR. Ducktales...
downloaddy.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-09
some may scuff, but I thought it was nice to get a little bonus

damn....even homeless guys got lbjs now. game is out of control. gonna have to start collectin me some cans and bottles lol. you picked up somebodys nasty *** trash with god knows what crawling over it for 15 bux? ballin....

Last edited by a moderator:
The point was I got my berries for 125 and found 15bucks on the ground so I got them shipped for 110.00

But I guess u would rather read pages of:

So how man tickets are they giving out??

Lebron' are awesome

How do they fit?? Can ya help

Or check these fake bron's on eBay. (link)

I can't believe these are only releasing in Miami

Would u like to see 5 more pages of that??

It raining so I hv the day off and just wanted to share my good fortune

Let's go check all your pOst and see all the meaningful insight u hv shared

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I guess I should say

So how man tickets are they giving out??

Lebron' are awesome

How do they fit?? Can ya help

Or check these fake bron's on eBay. (link)

I can't believe these are only releasing in Miami

Would u like to see 5 more pages of that??

It raining so I hv the day off and just wanted to share my good fortune

Let's go check all your pOst and see all the meaningful insight u hv shared
Then go to the General Forum.

Its not that hard to understand. Is it?

[COLOR=#red]The point was I got my berries for 125 and found 15bucks on the ground so I got them shipped for 110.00[/COLOR]

The point was I got my berries for 125 and found 15bucks on the ground so I got them shipped for 110.00
Nice find. Since when is showing a deal off limits as opposed to the drones in here complaining about prices/reselling/hyperbeasts using1st grade level sentence structure. At least people aren't saying YUKU every time a page won't update anymore.

^^^ Like this i see them all the time...

I'm done with Eastbay and this shoe. I ordered this shoe three different times. And all three replacement pairs arrived defective with laces like this, chipped swooshes, and scuffs. I chatted with a CSR and was told to return them yet again, but was told my size was no longer available. So now what? For $250+ can I just get a pair with semi "Elite" quality? I'm not even a nit-picky type, but this has been the exception.

End Rant/

Last edited:
Only the elites are nice, the other pair is garbage

I'll take my chances with a wider release, otherwise I will not lose sleep

"The two shoes will be sold as a pack and will be available in very limited quantities across North America and China."

From the Nike info pack that came out with the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom