Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I'm trying to figure out what that JadaRetro dude has done to y'all cuz y'all REALLY dont like that cat :rofl:

I thought he was just poking fun at the dude while giving him some props for the pickup but, judging by the responses I guess thats not the case.

How yall gonna say the guy has cankles, :rofl:

Love release days, always guarantee some comedy!!!

LEBRON PACK

+

ONE CITY

/

NIKE B.S.

=

Congrats to everybody who scooped a pair

Last edited:
People catching feelings over some kicks. Lots more important **** in life to worry about fellas, don't get yalls panties in a bunch!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Compared to other threads and how big demand is for these, not really that much venom in this thread.

Have a feeling they will be a Miami exclusive or extremely limited at select stores in NYC, and LA.

homey you really shouldnt be trying to hate on anyone in this thread.....especially after your last post.....you live in Florida right? Where's your pair at??
I live in Central Florida, just because you live in Florida doesn't mean you're near Miami.

Take a look at a map, pal.
This.

Plus I'm sure that old grand prix you push wouldn't make the trip down.

People don't like Jada because he always brags about his Swoosh account. The hate towards him isn't that serious to me.

laugh.gif
at cankles. In regards to hefty sneakerheads, I just hope they dribbled a basketball at one point because many of these new guys can't.

Back
Top Bottom