Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

There is no ruining the "Sneaker Game" its a show and prove culture, its where money talks and shoes don't walk (out the closet...[II]), a culture filled with the haves and the have nots. Its a business where someone's passion happens to be the product, much like music. Now that so much money is infused into the culture of course the passion becomes watered down, much like music. No point in hating, complaining, or pointing fingers. Your job is to adapt like all of us right. Do what you love and figure out how to continue doing it. RIP Radio Raheem! :lol:

I guess we all gotta resell then to keep up :lol:

Keep posting pics of this pack!!!!!

Thats a nice pic but the red elite laces could be on the lebron 9 mvp and switch the lebron 9 laces with the red elites. Or you can put the taxis black laces on the lebron 9 and the red elite laces on taxis or vice versa with the red kelvar laces on taxis and so fourth. BUt DAMN i wish i had that pack though

I'm not talking about resellers, I'm talking about Boutiques like UNKNWN and such, those are 3rd Party retailers along with Footlockers, Champs, etc. Nike ABSOLUTELY cares how their product is handled by 3rd party retailers as far as selling products before release dates. Notice I said RETAILERS, not RESELLERS.
Retailers aren't 3rd parties.  That is why I said what I said.  

But moving on...

Retailers aren't 3rd parties.  That is why I said what I said.  

But moving on...

Yes retailers are 3rd party. Chinese Manufacturer is 1st party, The Brand being Nike is 2nd party, and Footlocker etc is 3rd party. Not trying to do the back and forth who's right thing but that's the chain of business. Look it up, then move on... 8)

let me say this .... nike has been waiting to capitalize on lebron winning a championship
and you mean to tell me they only release 20 packs at one location? ... i think not! nike is going to milk this cow
trust me

im pretty sure the PACK is exclusive to uknwn
but im almost 100% positive there will be a wider release SEPARATELY

So this is what I'm working with at the olympics...

My Finals ticket is at my girls place, so the bronze medal game ticket is all you guys get. Too bad NDC cancelled my Lebron Jersey.....Oh well, durant is gunna light it up tomorrow!!!! So pumped!!!!

let me say this .... nike has been waiting to capitalize on lebron winning a championship
and you mean to tell me they only release 20 packs at one location? ... i think not! nike is going to milk this cow
trust me
Unknwn and 2 other retailers in Miami.

trust me

I hope you're right. I need both shoes. I've been specifically holding out for both of these 9's.

Back
Top Bottom