Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

lovin the grey/grey/blck/cherry

i think they would be phenomenal with grey laces

im not jumpin on ANY (except breds) until i see the lows though, most excited bout them

I like the chinas but its th eonly colorway id even consider. The scarface colorway is alright but nothing slecial. Those purple ones will be in the bargin bin by christmas.

Are the china's droppin this weekend in Hong Kong? Is it a ticket only drop or GR? Im not worried about having the fancy "limited" box cus I wear my shoes.

That would be foul if very pair in Asia came with that special packaging, Nike needs to take care of the US first and give us some heat like that
30t6p3b.gif

Anyway the packaging for the Chinas does look good, good to see that it comes with something extra even though we won't have a chance to get them.

nike-lebron-9-gr-china-11-01-package.jpg

nike-lebron-9-gr-china-11-03-package.jpg

Yeah special box is nice, but when they release only 9 of them it's less fun 
ohwell.gif

Are the same people buying the china's at reseller prices the same one's that have a problem with the 10 dollar increase? We don't have confirmation these are a Asia exclusive yet, probably aren't but we wont get the box for sure.

Honestly just asking no shots.

Oversea sites selling out fast

Glad I was first in line. Now watch prices go stupid

kix-files legit?

anybody know about that site?

Edit: it is, shoot im bout to pull the trigger on em 275 total
30t6p3b.gif
resellers b 
laugh.gif

How'd they go from the 7s & 8s to these??

These look strictly for ballin', no casual SMH

Wow! Great looking shoe and amazing box! Wish that box was GR, like they did the special box for the All Star game 8's

just pulled the trigger on the 9s....275

if they release in the US, im putting them on ISS for 300, just that extra 25 dollars for ihop
laugh.gif

china CW is sooo dope, just can't like the actual shoe... those "raptors" would have been a hot CW if they had a red icy sole, otherwise there's not enough red
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Honestly, will any of yall pay $181 (tax included) for those Purple/Gray joints?

nope!!!. Ima def wait and be patient with these, them chinas are nice but i dont think that nice. rather cop some other shoes for that much

China box is dope! I can see these are going to fetch a lot of cash on ebay now that there are nine pairs that come in the special packaging.

Updated: 7 cities will have Nike LeBron IX China Edition Special Package & 9 per each city

Back
Top Bottom