Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Those Purple cherries are yummy 
devil.gif

I can see you buying them as you always post with purple fonts.
laugh.gif
Dipset! Dipset! Dipset!

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i understand being excited about this shoe from a colorways/nike id standpoint or strictly ballin'...but is there anyone who thinks this shoe has any casual appeal? plans on rocking them for style?

I think its def possible. We still havent seen a decent worn pair yet. But I can just vision them looking nice from a casual outlook
exactly, not even seen one individual with some slim or fitted jeans with the 9.
WhenWale wears em A LOT of people opinions will change...by then all the chinas will be costin 400-700 bucks 
laugh.gif
Since we being honest

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

I think its def possible. We still havent seen a decent worn pair yet. But I can just vision them looking nice from a casual outlook
exactly, not even seen one individual with some slim or fitted jeans with the 9.
WhenWale wears em A LOT of people opinions will change...by then all the chinas will be costin 400-700 bucks 
laugh.gif
Since we being honest
laugh.gif

im suprised he hasnt worn any yet

here we go with the Wale stuff again...smh...who ever buys them because he wears them, smh at them

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Is anyone else not feeling the high front part of shoes the past couple years? I don't have any colorway of the LeBron 8s, and it's just because of the tongue.

Not getting 9s for the same reason. That joint is halfway up your damn shin!
laugh.gif

I know a lot of you are going to take offense to that since you love the shoe and you love your dude Bron-Bron, but just chill. It's just my opinion, and I'm curious to see who else is with me.

I blame the Yeezys for all these high tongues and the front of all these recent shoes that are high as hell.
Co sign not feeling the side as well, looking like it's gonna bend after a while . Im curious to see how people gon rock these casually though. I know aint coppin 

Saw this info on the "other" site:
Gorge Green/Action Red-Metallic Gold (Christmas?)
469764-301 170.00

no set date yet.

there's also MLK, Easter and All-Star LeBrons in the can. No idea if the status of the season impacts their releases.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Saw this info on the "other" site:
Gorge Green/Action Red-Metallic Gold (Christmas?)
469764-301 170.00

no set date yet.

there's also MLK, Easter and All-Star LeBrons in the can. No idea if the status of the season impacts their releases.
eek.gif

Still not crazy about the 9s, but I'll be messing with the color options on iD.
I'd cop some 9 lows if they dropped on iD next year though.

I'm anxious to see these Elite shoes already though; the LeBrons, Kobes, and Hyperdunks.
Knowing Nike, they may be disappointing design-wise, but I know they'll be impressive tech-wise.

im all over these, and im calling them the megatrons... and hell yes im trying to make this a thing 
laugh.gif

2c9262141d299b56e5910aea910564efa8b44e96.bmp

fe916b4721b8e518ecbf6321ecdbe72651e74fbd.bmp

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by gentry187

If triple blacks don't release then I hope I can ID me a pair.

They are scheduled to release them on November 23, 2011
word. i'm pretty excited to see how the triple black ones come out. with all the different textures and materials on the shoe, an all black version should look nuts.

I'm seeing lots of color ways that are... unique? and the only one that is doing anything for me so far is the China edition. And that one is very iffy for a lot of people.

So if we pre order on kix-files we get the box and everything correct? I don't understand how they have all those pairs but these are supposed to be so limited

I hate to say this but nike has been releasing a lot of things that are only hot because of the packaging ie the cigars, all of the yotr releases and now, to a lesser extent the chinas. Its gonna be kind of a let down to grab them without the crazy box, like the "China" 8s that got released here that didn't have the stone lion features.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So if we pre order on kix-files we get the box and everything correct? I don't understand how they have all those pairs but these are supposed to be so limited
No. The ones with the boxes are super limited, only 72 pairs and only in China. There will be a second version releasing that will just have the regular box but still be pretty limited. That's what those pre-order sites are selling.

Originally Posted by BDiddy42

I hate to say this but nike has been releasing a lot of things that are only hot because of the packaging ie the cigars, all of the yotr releases and now, to a lesser extent the chinas. Its gonna be kind of a let down to grab them without the crazy box, like the "China" 8s that got released here that didn't have the stone lion features.
I cop shoes cuz I like the actual shoe period. Cool packaging is probably at the bottom of what I'm considering. You guys can have the box if you want them, but I can't wear a damn box on my feet 
laugh.gif
 At the end of the day, the box is still just another one in the closet to me. 
And some places last year did get some China 8s with the stone lion features, though in very limited numbers.

Originally Posted by BDiddy42

im all over these, and im calling them the megatrons... and hell yes im trying to make this a thing 
laugh.gif

2c9262141d299b56e5910aea910564efa8b44e96.bmp

fe916b4721b8e518ecbf6321ecdbe72651e74fbd.bmp
I guess we ought to make the megatrons and the scarfaces a villans pack sense they were both the bad guys...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom