Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

he has them on today

LEBRON X :smokin

I saw them...they look really nice.
Not sure about $250 though.
haven't really been keeping up on the info for the 10's so 250$ is gonna be the retail price  i heard there was a 300 pair but i think that pair was gonna be an "elite" version of the 10

Last edited:
another quick pick of the 10's lebron's wearing today i like em 

Could These be The 300 Retail Pair ? cause the ones he is wearing in the game don't have the gold swoosh

Last edited:
I thought retail for the regular Lebron 10 was $180, and the plus version was close to $300 or something like that. :nerd:

I doubt the pair with the gold swoosh is $300 version. The only difference between that pair and the pair he's wearing is the color of the Swoosh. Possible Gold Medal pair? If so, pretty stupid to make such a small change to separate it from the regular USA version. They look decent though.

I doubt the pair with the gold swoosh is $300 version. The only difference between that pair and the pair he's wearing is the color of the Swoosh. Possible Gold Medal pair? If so, pretty stupid to make such a small change to separate it from the regular USA version. They look decent though.

Stars on the sockliner and there a lace lock/pendant on the laces.

Anyways take this X talk to the X thread. :D

I think its the stores that are being tracked. Kinda in this way, they send certain stores shoes with certain sequential serial numbers or production dates. If they see the item on ebay early they have someone request pics of the interior tag as a normal buyer and trace that number back to the store they sent those sequential numbers to, then revoke that Nike account. Just a guess or an idea I suppose. There are small ways to track pre-release date selling.
Even dropping into a store a couple days/day before and checking stock if they get multiple complaints about a certain store/location.
Right that too is a very simple way, probably more likely than my overcooked idea, LOL. There are ways to lock down on early releases if it is indeed a priority of Nike.
A local Mom and Pop here got sniped from the All Star Fiasco and the Galaxy Foams. They're known to sell early for markup prices especially to celebs/NBA players/rappers/dope boyz. When the Galaxy Foam release got shut down at Florida Mall, Nike went to the Mom and Pop to get their pairs and they didn't have all the ones that Nike alloted to them. Nike let it slide but kept them on their radar. Nike randomly popped in when the Playoff XII's dropped, and sure enough, they sold pairs over retail/early. In store Inventory didn't match up the shipping manifest. Nike pulled their exclusive status, and they only get GR's now. Like GR GR now, worse than Finishline. They are on suspension till January. Now they don't sell early or reserve. They can't even get Lebron lows or KD's. It's weird. For releases, now they open at 10am and just go with it. They were even told they can't tweet stock pics on their twitter/facebook early or they will have their whole account pulled. 

There was no tracking of serial number/production numbers. They just went in store and demanded to see the inventory and stuff. 

A local Mom and Pop here got sniped from the All Star Fiasco and the Galaxy Foams. They're known to sell early for markup prices especially to celebs/NBA players/rappers/dope boyz. When the Galaxy Foam release got shut down at Florida Mall, Nike went to the Mom and Pop to get their pairs and they didn't have all the ones that Nike alloted to them. Nike let it slide but kept them on their radar. Nike randomly popped in when the Playoff XII's dropped, and sure enough, they sold pairs over retail/early. In store Inventory didn't match up the shipping manifest. Nike pulled their exclusive status, and they only get GR's now. Like GR GR now, worse than Finishline. They are on suspension till January. Now they don't sell early or reserve. They can't even get Lebron lows or KD's. It's weird. For releases, now they open at 10am and just go with it. They were even told they can't tweet stock pics on their twitter/facebook early or they will have their whole account pulled. 

There was no tracking of serial number/production numbers. They just went in store and demanded to see the inventory and stuff. 

Makes sense, easier than the crap 007 idea I came up with, LOL

There you go. :smokin

not feeling the backward swoosh on the X's at all.

It's only on the left shoe. The right shoes has the correct swoosh. It has to do with the mirror effect of the different sides of the shoe. A regular swoosh doesn't fit in that space on the left that it does on the right.

It's only on the left shoe. The right shoes has the correct swoosh. It has to do with the mirror effect of the different sides of the shoe. A regular swoosh doesn't fit in that space on the left that it does on the right.

IMO..That's even worse if its on one shoe.
I'm pretty sure the pic up top has the swoosh backwards on both the left and right side of each shoe.

never was a DB8....theres a DB7 and DB9....no DB8 tho...........that was why I asked lol

Hahaha I know. The whole thing had me confused as well, that's why i added the whole "......I'm guessing" at the end.

The DB9 was supposed to be the DB8 but Aston chose the '9' to avoid confusion of a V8 engine that could have been interpreted by the DB8 name.

another quick pick of the 10's lebron's wearing today i like em 

Could These be The 300 Retail Pair ? cause the ones he is wearing in the game don't have the gold swoosh

IMO..That's even worse if its on one shoe.
I'm pretty sure the pic up top has the swoosh backwards on both the left and right side of each shoe.

Up top the right shoe is on the left (with a correct swoosh) and the left shoe is on the right.

Back
Top Bottom