Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

So this is what I'm working with at the olympics...

My Finals ticket is at my girls place, so the bronze medal game ticket is all you guys get. Too bad NDC cancelled my Lebron Jersey.....Oh well, durant is gunna light it up tomorrow!!!! So pumped!!!!
congrats its gonna be tight as hell!  I saw them scrimmage the Dominican Republic in Vegas and it was jumping so i can only imagine how its gonna be in that arena for the gold medal game.   rock the usa lebrons!

The release was not just at UNKNWN, it released in 3 stores in Miami.

36 - HOH Miami, all released through a campout
12 - Shoe Gallery, 11 released through a raffle
12 - UNKNWN, 9 released through a rigged raffle

Who in their right mind said that? The red elites are hands down the best colorway of the Lebron 9 line.
Those Mcdonald 9s are trash though.

I gotta give it to the Big Bangs IMO but the Red Elites are definitely 2nd.

Nike does care as much as we don't think they do. They do not like getting backlash for the way their Products are sold by 3rd party retailers. They care about customer feedback because of various awards and surveys within their industry that make their company as a whole look better to the public eye outside of this dark forum. :D

PROFIT MARGIN>>>

Ppl Killin me saying they are gonna widely release lol, it over guys

Honestly at this point with all this hype I'd be surprised if at least the Red Elites didn't release nationwide. Probably at $299 MSRP too, lol. :tongue:

Man those MVP 9's are CLEAN AF! The Finals are definitely clean no doubt, looks like this pack was worth it though.

:smh:
Son did you scoop toddlers size?

As requested , my pack came out to be a total of $480-something but it was sure as hell not $642 :x
Edit: I wish I had a better camera |I
Petite feet, feminine step, sounds like a lady when he walks into the room! LMAO! I had to say somethin', but shoutout for coppin'!

I know there are a couple of NTers in China or has family/connect there, wondering how their release went and how many pairs they got.

Lace swap on feet.

Thanks for the pics man, please take some more!

I actually think both look better with the red laces!

I'd like to see both sets of red laces in the Taxis, but I think the MVP's will look better.
I just don't think the gold will go with the yellow, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics man, please take some more!
I actually think both look better with the red laces!
I'd like to see both sets of red laces in the Taxis, but I think the MVP's will look better.
I just don't think the gold will go with the yellow, but I could be wrong.

I got you guys. I'll be taking them out for pics Tmm. I'll probably take them out everyday after I get home from work just to look at them lol . They're that nicee

Wow, haven't seen LBJ 7s MVPs in awhile, how much are those going for now? I never see any for sale, the regular version, not the PS garbage lol.

yeah those red elites are aaamazing.

Must have felt pretty damn awesome when you guys copped the pack, especially the lebron fans for 10+ years

How exactly would they track them, u nless you sell them to a Nike undercover buyer! :smile:

I think its the stores that are being tracked. Kinda in this way, they send certain stores shoes with certain sequential serial numbers or production dates. If they see the item on ebay early they have someone request pics of the interior tag as a normal buyer and trace that number back to the store they sent those sequential numbers to, then revoke that Nike account. Just a guess or an idea I suppose. There are small ways to track pre-release date selling.

Congrats to those who got em - thanks for the pics, but theyre killing me!

Wish Nike/bron woulda realized they're alienating most of their true fans but oh well...on to the gold medal game and the L.J.X.

I think its the stores that are being tracked. Kinda in this way, they send certain stores shoes with certain sequential serial numbers or production dates. If they see the item on ebay early they have someone request pics of the interior tag as a normal buyer and trace that number back to the store they sent those sequential numbers to, then revoke that Nike account. Just a guess or an idea I suppose. There are small ways to track pre-release date selling.

Even dropping into a store a couple days/day before and checking stock if they get multiple complaints about a certain store/location.

Back
Top Bottom