Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Up top the right shoe is on the left (with a correct swoosh) and the left shoe is on the right.

Yea, but correct me if I'm wrong isn't the swoosh suppose to be like this below. Both of those pics have the swoosh with the fat part of the nike check at the back of the shoe.

another quick pick of the 10's lebron's wearing today i like em 

Yea, but correct me if I'm wrong isn't the swoosh suppose to be like this below. Both of those pics have the swoosh with the fat part of the nike check at the back of the shoe.

What's the difference between the shoe on the left and the nike sign you posted? Rotate the top pic just a bit and they are exactly the same.

Last edited:
Up top the right shoe is on the left (with a correct swoosh) and the left shoe is on the right.

What's the difference between the shoe on the left and the nike sign you posted? Rotate the top pic just a bit and they are exactly the same.

typically the fat part of the check is usually on the side and about center mass on the shoe. no? exactly like the video below.

Last edited:
This is not the first time Nike has thrown a backwards swoosh on a sneaker. It's been done twice before. I forgot which shoes.

Also, The OG Jordan Xs had backwards Jumpmans. It's not a mistake. Intentional cosmetic design.

This is not the first time Nike has thrown a backwards swoosh on a sneaker. It's been done twice before. I forgot which shoes.
Also, The OG Jordan Xs had backwards Jumpmans. It's not a mistake. Intentional cosmetic design.

Very true. I never said it was a mistake or it was the first time. I just said I'm not feeling the backwards swoosh.

You haven't been around very long than.

google nike check my friend you will be very surprised. actually google nike check and switch to images.

word. before nike itself figured out that they wanted to roll with the word "swoosh" it was known as the "nike check". the fact that they called the logo the swoosh isnt that old compared to the age of the company.

OAN

there were only 60 pairs (some say 100) of the pack released in MIA. not sure of 60 or 100 but its still super limite either way.

i know air knight stated that they will get some as well. i am hoping that once they are distributed overseas there will be at least 1000 pairs worldwide.

i also hope that airknight etc doesnt set their prices based on what people are paying on ebay. if they do then this is a total "L" for me.

Last edited:
Go figure i come in the 9 thread to see people arguing about the 10s and whether it's a check or swoosh or not... :smh:

Last edited:
so whats the deal with the lebron championship pack , are these going to release later in the future or was this saturday the only chance to get them??? i know they sold only in miami (100 pairs) but i forgot where i read that they might make a future release .

Back
Top Bottom