Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Wonder how long it will take for sneakernews to steal the megatron nickname?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by BDiddy42

I hate to say this but nike has been releasing a lot of things that are only hot because of the packaging ie the cigars, all of the yotr releases and now, to a lesser extent the chinas. Its gonna be kind of a let down to grab them without the crazy box, like the "China" 8s that got released here that didn't have the stone lion features.
I cop shoes cuz I like the actual shoe period. Cool packaging is probably at the bottom of what I'm considering. You guys can have the box if you want them, but I can't wear a damn box on my feet 
laugh.gif
 At the end of the day, the box is still just another one in the closet to me. 
And some places last year did get some China 8s with the stone lion features, though in very limited numbers.

Im the same way, my point though is, the packaging in some cases make the shoe complete, I understand making somethings limited but dont make limited A then limited B, hope that makes sense.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Wonder how long it will take for sneakernews to steal the megatron nickname?
laugh.gif

They stole the Raptor one already so they can't change it to Megatrons or did/will they?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I hate to say this but nike has been releasing a lot of things that are only hot because of the packaging ie the cigars, all of the yotr releases and now, to a lesser extent the chinas. Its gonna be kind of a let down to grab them without the crazy box, like the "China" 8s that got released here that didn't have the stone lion features.
I cop shoes cuz I like the actual shoe period. Cool packaging is probably at the bottom of what I'm considering. You guys can have the box if you want them, but I can't wear a damn box on my feet 
laugh.gif
 At the end of the day, the box is still just another one in the closet to me. 
And some places last year did get some China 8s with the stone lion features, though in very limited numbers.

Im the same way, my point though is, the packaging in some cases make the shoe complete, I understand making somethings limited but dont make limited A then limited B, hope that makes sense.
Yeah I feel you on that. At the end of the day though, I still just want my shoes, box be damned. I know guys that keep their stuff DS and are more of a "collector" probably feel differently though.

^I knew I remember someone saying there was a 9 coming out that was officially nicknamed the "Miami Nights". Wonder if people will actually start referring to those 8 V2 Lows by that official "Flamingo" nickname now.

now that they have a nickname "miami nights" i bet some people will suddenly change their mind about them

Those are not "Miami Nights" and neither were the Lebron 8 Low "Flamingos"....

Miami nights were never made past a couple of Samples...

Oh yeah...

10/25 US release for China

i like the china colorway. i would never wear the china shirt and the box is useless so im fine with paying retail for a pair of chinas without the special box and shirt. the chinas without the special box will be just as limited as the ones with the special box, the only thing that is exclusive is the box and shirt, the shoes are exactly the same.

Originally Posted by jca998

I didn't make it up. The designer did 
glasses.gif
. Sorry to disappoint. 

Oh yeah...

somebody on twitter tweeted me this also, where are you getting ur info on them coming out on the 25?

Oh yeah...

Where did you get 10/25 from? Source? Wonder if they got that date confused with just the Black/Red colorway dropping that day. Seems kinda weird to do 2 colorways in one day, but it's not unheard of.

just stumbled unto this, while searching for more pics of the 9's

i1mjqb.jpg

LeBron 3 Red Superman P.E.

its obviously old  and not 9 related, but i've never seen this pic before
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kaczalas

I didn't make it up. The designer did 
glasses.gif
. Sorry to disappoint. 

Really...JP said...ok
wink.gif

I'll just keep my info. to myself
roll.gif
wink.gif

are people really doubting that the chinas 9's will release in the states. china 8's released in the states and remember the kobe 6 chinas, 300 pairs released in china with the special box and then they dropped in the states in large quantities, not gr quantities but large quantities. the U.S. will def see the china 9's, just probaly without the special box and shirt. i expect them to sell way better than the china 8's did because of the great colorway, just sucks that we couldnt get an hwc colorway on the 7's or 8's that released to the public. go ahead and pre order now if your really that worried but i will wait to cop my 2 sz 11's at retail from my hoh connect.

im all over these, and im calling them the megatrons... and hell yes im trying to make this a thing 
laugh.gif

2c9262141d299b56e5910aea910564efa8b44e96.bmp

fe916b4721b8e518ecbf6321ecdbe72651e74fbd.bmp

PRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

^Just better to get some confirmation from a few reliable sources, even though I agree with you that I think they have a decent chance of a US release if we go by recent China "exclusives". Just that after what happened with the Miami Nights/Flamingos release and people being wrong about there being a wider release, like the South Beaches, it's tough to know how good of an indicator previous releases are anymore of how new releases will go.

And as far as previous China Lebrons releases go, I know the VIIs and 8s were HOH exclusives so they weren't hard to get, but I remember the earlier Chinas were more exclusive. Like the China IIIs I definitely remember were limited to 1000 pairs and Asia only, and I think the IVs and Vs were pretty limited too. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom