Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

eek.gif
theyre selling for 7 grand? You would be an idiot if you didnt resell them for that price. If someone is dumb enough to pay that, Id be smart enough to sell it.
LOL...I'd sell my for 7G's too...That's a down payment on a new car or a cash car...lol

Resellers for the pack are crazy. They post up with like 3-5k, you get some with 2400 or so, and all of them just think they're going to sell it for that much. I talked to some old lady in Miami for a pair in my size. I tried to trade my whole GMP and whatever else they wanted for just the Red Elite and they still won't. Cash is king. Ugh...

yeeeeeah, i still hope for the red elites.
but instead we got douche resellers, including members of this site.
buttjobbing real fans of the shoe

It would be stupid not selling them for the outrageous prices they are going for. No shoe is worth 3-4K IMO. The problem is the people that pay the crazy prices. Everybody on here talks how they hate resellers, but everybody on NT sells shoes way higher then retail. If you got your hands on a shoe that you didn't care about and could sell them for 5 times what you paid you would.

Resellers for the pack are crazy. They post up with like 3-5k, you get some with 2400 or so, and all of them just think they're going to sell it for that much. I talked to some old lady in Miami for a pair in my size. I tried to trade my whole GMP and whatever else they wanted for just the Red Elite and they still won't. Cash is king. Ugh...
that wouldve been an amazing trade. i would do that too. i want those red elites so bad. id trade my GMP pack for some.

If I'm not mistaken blossom stated pages bk that no need to worry there will be enough for everyone

They were at my local finishline that doesn't get much in the form of limited releases. I snapped a pic but I've been too busy to upload it, they're nice but I'm sitting out on the $150 price tag.

Edit: Sorry they weren't for sale, just on display. I was just stating they're at a relatively smaller volume Finishline for availability sake. They're releasing them on 9/1

Last edited:
How is them tweeting the link any different from how they've been doing big releases lately?

You don't need a twitter account to see a tweet.
Even if you did, it's free.

Last edited:
They were at my local finishline that doesn't get much in the form of limited releases. I snapped a pic but I've been too busy to upload it, they're nice but I'm sitting out on the $150 price tag.
Edit: Sorry they weren't for sale, just on display. I was just stating they're at a relatively smaller volume Finishline for availability sake. They're releasing them on 9/1

I think personally they are the best lows lbj 9 besides the floridians

Dude, you complain about the hate on this board and then follow it up with a post full of expletives, telling people who don't agree with you to kill themselves. I'm not trying to start a beef with you, but that's some pretty blatant hypocrisy.
what are you talking about son?  the hate i'm referring to is the hate on any individual because of his status: in this case Stickie for being a rich kid.  there is nothing wrong with hating stupidity i.e. cracking on somebody for calling a "swoosh" a check. we all know nike's trademark is the "swoosh", but acting like it's not a check is somebody's attempt at being a pretentious a'hole.  thank you

Last edited:
hello......echo.......echo.....echo....

where is everybody????

oh, in the jordan GMP forum.....

what are you talking about son?  the hate i'm referring to is the hate on any individual because of his status: in this case Stickie for being a rich kid.  there is nothing wrong with hating stupidity i.e. cracking on somebody for calling a "swoosh" a check. we all know nike's trademark is the "swoosh", but acting like it's not a check is somebody's attempt at being a pretentious a'hole.  thank you

that was 15 pages back...let it go homie

I really want to know who told these GMP owners that pack holds heavy trade value??? Ok the package may have been pretty scarce quantity wise but the shoes in the pack are TRASH compared to current Nike Basketball Sigs. You'd have to be an idiot to trade away any dope Lebron, Kobe, or KD for that irrelevant pack of bland 6 and 7!

Last edited:
the GMP are actually the most quality jordan to release. better materials used than other jordans lately. this is how jordan used to be. so these will actually be worth something.

...and there's the problem.
Instead of helping members that aren't as informed, members just ridicule them.

Anyway:

Last edited:
the GMP are actually the most quality jordan to release. better materials used than other jordans lately. this is how jordan used to be. so these will actually be worth something.

Fair enough but that's still not saying much as to the quality of the material. And that still doesn't change the fact the 6 is nearly and all white shoe and the 7 is nearly an all black shoe. Who wants that pack bad enough to trade the dope Lebron, Kobe, or KD that a GMP owner is going to want in return for the pack? I ain't going, you ain't giving me Brooke Lopez and Kris Kardashian for Dwight Howard, LMAO! :D

75$ over retail. I would if its DS.

Not sure how much used pairs go for but I always see DS pairs hover around the $450 - 500 mark.

75$ over retail. I would if its DS.

Not sure how much used pairs go for but I always see DS pairs hover around the $450 - 500 mark.
Its brand new with the receipt... can someone make sure these are legit for me? Im going to post some pictures....  

Should the receipt have the product number on it to match the shoe box?

Back
Top Bottom