Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Off to pick up the MV'S now, buddy better not try any funny shi* 
tired.gif

If I remember properly they released 12/31/2011, General Release.
Funny how these eventually got cut down to $99 or $109 and now they are priced at $200+ on eBay.
Wouldn't mind getting a pair for cheap and coloring in the design on the white of the shoe that most people don't even realize is there...
anyone know when the Free Gums came out? were they general release?
They released in December as a Limited GR if I remember correctly.
They were limited GR. Early Dec they had the event at Shoe Gallery where people got the special boxes and stuff. 5 Wooden boxes and everyone else got a black and white box instead of the normal Lebron IX one. 

Then they released nationwide end of December.

Personally one of my favorite Lebron IX.

I've worn these around 6x since I picked them up in late July, for hours on end.

^In regards to the resell price of these, honestly I don't see them that often....I was able to pick these up (soles were much cleaner prior to my use) for $150 on CL.

Thanks for the pic. You try cleaning the bottom? I might try to pick up a pair if the christmas they're growing on me.

In omaha and we got taxis and swingmans at champs. If anyone wants some for fetail let me know and ill help you out.

Alright just got the MV'S,  whats up with the dates inside of the shoe?  Its says 01/11/12-03/14/12

They were limited GR. Early Dec they had the event at Shoe Gallery where people got the special boxes and stuff. 5 Wooden boxes and everyone else got a black and white box instead of the normal Lebron IX one. 

What's crazy is, if I remember right, NDC for initial release limited them to 1 per person... and they sat until they went on sale.

What's crazy is, if I remember right, NDC for initial release limited them to 1 per person... and they sat until they went on sale.
Yup. 1 Per Person, no Swoosh discount. They were setup like they were some limited stuff. I remember I bought a pair at my local HOH, since no one else had them on RD. Then around March or April, the floodgates opened and they were $59.99 on Swoosh no pair limit. Lol. F'in Nike....

The red Elite's from the Championship Pack is really, really rubbing me in all the right ways. I mean its growing on me more and more as I look at images of it. Too bad I will never own an actual pair. May have to resort to getting some custom work done to imitate itm instead.

I am trying my best to avoid this thread.

my birthday is 8/25 and i am disappoint that the red elites are not in my collection

My Bday is the same day!
Mine too. Happy Bday guys.
I agree with what was said previously that the MV colorway would have worked better on the regular 9 like they did with the kids shoe. It never quite looked right to me with the black carbon side panel.

happy early bday.

i have a pair of common projects and the dan marinos coming in.

trying to cap the best year of my life w a new car purchase.

the red elites would be icing.

no new info on the champ pack. i guess its a no go...DAMN

Fixed. What is it w/you kids and not spelling right?

Anyways picked up a Lebron ASG shirt for $10 @ Marshall's yesterday. TJ Maxx & Marshall's has been a gold mine for Jordan & Lebron tees.

Fixed. What is it w/you kids and not spelling right?
Anyways picked up a Lebron ASG shirt for $10 @ Marshall's yesterday. TJ Maxx & Marshall's has been a gold mine for Jordan & Lebron tees.

i spelled it like that on purpose dude. chill out

you know kinda like fudge, fock etc

>D this guy

Last edited:
My Bday is the same day! Decided to treat myself to a pair of DS South Beach 8's ($340) and a fifth of Hennessy($16)! Happy Bday to me!

Ok damn: Two things I love and need in my life. Some DS SB 8s and some Henny. Highway robbery on the DS SB 8s an in a size 13 right??? How'd you swing that?

Last edited:
Elites still desired besides the aways I have. Lows , fireberry and pools. Mids nothing really left.. the dukes and u of m..I cleaned up well on these.

Back
Top Bottom