Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Alright heres the pictures.. IDK $325 just sounds to good to be true when you could put them on ebay for $400-$500

Last edited:
if you assume the low end of that range (400-500) then you have to think about paypal and ebay fees (about 13% if I remember correctly) then you're only getting about 350. And that's not including the hassle of non-paying bidders, etc. So even if you got a 400-500 winning bid on ebay you're actually getting about 350-450. So the price isn't outrageously low. I won't comment on their authenticity because I don't own a pair myself.

I love how all the basic Lebron 9's are all going to outlet for cheap.
grin.gif

Thanks, i just want to make sure im not getting fakes.  Is there anyway of being sure their 100% legit when i get them in my hands?  I plan on meeting him monday at the campus library

You should be fine on these. The elites run TTS. The reg IXs run .5 small.

Make sure the Carbon Fiber is real and the Nike sign is the same as in the pictures. The fakes usually don't have the thick/raised Nike sign on the CF.

You should be fine on these. The elites run TTS. The reg IXs run .5 small.
Make sure the Carbon Fiber is real and the Nike sign is the same as in the pictures. The fakes usually don't have the thick/raised Nike sign on the CF.
Alright cool, the CF should be shiny right?

I think I might make the Liverpool's my first pair of Lebrons.

Does anyone know if they come with another pair of laces or just one pair?

Last edited:
Pass on the WTLs(if they drop). WTKs are much better IMO.

Everytime I look at my lady's pair of MV 9s I get upset Nike didn't put the MV/SB colorway on the regular 9 in men size.

How do the soles of the Christmas look after a, while? Do they yellow the same as clear soles or is that glittery look help at all? Can someone post some pics?

How do the soles of the Christmas look after a, while? Do they yellow the same as clear soles or is that glittery look help at all? Can someone post some pics?

I havent rocked mine yet but if no one has pics up ill post pics later..

anyone know when the Free Gums came out? were they general release?

If I remember properly they released 12/31/2011, General Release.

Funny how these eventually got cut down to $99 or $109 and now they are priced at $200+ on eBay.

Wouldn't mind getting a pair for cheap and coloring in the design on the white of the shoe that most people don't even realize is there...

Last edited:

I havent rocked mine yet but if no one has pics up ill post pics later..

I haven't even rocked mine yet and there are already some yellowish tinted spots. Honestly I feel like the day I got them from NDC they already had em :smh: :rolleyes

I've worn these around 6x since I picked them up in late July, for hours on end.

^In regards to the resell price of these, honestly I don't see them that often....I was able to pick these up (soles were much cleaner prior to my use) for $150 on CL.

If I remember properly they released 12/31/2011, General Release.
Funny how these eventually got cut down to $99 or $109 and now they are priced at $200+ on eBay.
Wouldn't mind getting a pair for cheap and coloring in the design on the white of the shoe that most people don't even realize is there...

anyone know when the Free Gums came out? were they general release?

They released in December as a Limited GR if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom