Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Triple Blacks don't do it for me this year. Although the white swoosh was a good move. I'll wait for it in outlets this time.

Originally Posted by twilliams23

from footlocker australia today -

The Nike LeBron 9 officially realeases on Saturday and this Chinese 'Fire Lion' colourway is set to be one of the most sought after. The Lebron 9 is the first basketball shoe to combine Flywire and Hyperfuse technology for an extremely lightweight yet supportive ride and will catch attention on-court with the blue upper and sole, and the feature of a traditional Chinese lion illustration.

Please note that the release date will vary by location: $239.95

Saturday 01 October:

Swanston St, Chadstone, George St (big), Parramatta (big)

Thursday 06 October:

Murray St, Rundle Mall, Queen St

At $240. They can stay in china and australia

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by you big dummy

just stumbled unto this, while searching for more pics of the 9's

i1mjqb.jpg

LeBron 3 Red Superman P.E.

its obviously old  and not 9 related, but i've never seen this pic before
nerd.gif

Thats quite the rug the Coach is sporting there eh?
laugh.gif
I bet Bron is asking where can he cop 
laugh.gif

All this uncertainty, and lack of info is pissing me off and motivates me to NOT buy this shoe.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Triple blacks look cool. I guess Nike heard our cries last year when Bron wore his blackouts with the white Swoosh. I'll be copping these. Everything else so far is a pass.

and now lebron is gonna wear a pair with a black swoosh and everyone will cry 
laugh.gif

^ Yeah, I would have thought there would be a clear sole option.  They've had it on so many other recent basketball shoes.
iD options look interesting, though.

looks like you can make an HWC, but the shoe will predominantly have to be orange?
wish it were the other way around and the shoe could predominantly be blue

Like I said earlier, I'm against the id move especially after seeing the options available. Too many colorways seem to be releasing (getting the kobe treatment, greedy @$* nike)  
eyes.gif

besides that I still have no real complaints on the shoe design besides the medial side near the sole looks weird though, like you're on a platform.  And the outsole looks very bland near the front toe/side area on some of the colorways.

so any one know how these are running size wise? need to pull the trigger on these to try out on the courts. Can't be any worse than the v3 right>?

i dont think have alot of colorways available makes Nike greedy, they are spending more money to make more of a shoe and in different colors that there is a good chance that they may not sell as much. Hence their profits wont be as much.

So I'm guessing the signature on the tongue is based off the lace color option right? Still, I wanna see what other options will they give us.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i dont think have alot of colorways available makes Nike greedy, they are spending more money to make more of a shoe and in different colors that there is a good chance that they may not sell as much. Hence their profits wont be as much.

I don't think the shoes cost that much to make.  I shouldn't say greedy because it is a business seeking profits, thats how it's supposed to be.  You guys just have to excuse my personal belief that less colors are better for a signature shoe.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

They better give us the option to put sparkles on the midsole
30t6p3b.gif
they better.

Now you're asking for too much, would be appreciated though
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom