Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Be careful with the Footlcoker Stock locator.  

I ordered Freegums $79.99 size 10.5.  The order went through and about 3 hours later, I got the cancellation phone call.

Last edited:
The Liverpools have been delayed until Sept 15th for us in Europe is this the case in America too?

hey guys, how much are you willing to pay for the miami vice lebron 9? I really wanted a pair since but with the prices online, I just can't :smh:
Lowest I saw is $500 in my size

I just put 2 and 2 together and realized I'll be down at the shore this weekend and will probably be miserably hungover sat morning. Decided to cop a pair of liverpools early... just to be SAFE, since I love the lows and rock a pair almost every day. So salty I sold my floridians...only ones I don't have multiples of....paid $180 shipped for the liverpools from ebay. Msg me if you want the seller. They ship out of NYC and claim I'll have them by Thursday. (I'm in NJ)....I'll post pics later this week if I get them before I leave.

Last edited:
I just copped the Lebron 9 Elite from eastbay and they have some discoloration on the laces. I was thinking about sending them back or could I clean them up? Any ideas?

QFT. What the Kobe/Lebron are both garbage. 
What the kobe's were very well done, imo. I don't understand why it garners so much hate. There was a lot of detail put into them.  

The color combo on each shoe and the mix of the snakeskin and shark skin along with the other prints. You really would need to see them in person to appreciate them.

The lebrons, on the other hand, are just true to the What the Dunk. Just a bunch of cw's slapped together. 
eyes.gif
  There's really no coordination, but then again there's not supposed to be.

What the kobe's were very well done, imo. I don't understand why it garners so much hate. There was a lot of detail put into them.  
The color combo on each shoe and the mix of the snakeskin and shark skin along with the other prints. You really would need to see them in person to appreciate them.

The lebrons, on the other hand, are just true to the What the Dunk. Just a bunch of cw's slapped together. :rolleyes   There's really no coordination, but then again there's not supposed to be.

I personally thought the only thing that ruined the WTK was the Brown base. Had it been any other color, maybe the color of an exotics snake or say maybe a "Black Mamba" they may have been better looking but that brown just absolutely killed it for me, looked like dirty mud water. The WTL on the other hand are just simply ugly, nothing more to say about those :lol:

Yea, I also wish the WTK was a different base color, but in person it looks much better.  Disappointed in the What the Lebrons.

Like I said, Put the Liverpool back into them...

dsc00434td.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-08-27

more pics to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
QFT. What the Kobe/Lebron are both garbage. 

The lebrons, on the other hand, are just true to the What the Dunk. Just a bunch of cw's slapped together. :rolleyes   There's really no coordination, but then again there's not supposed to be.

They're ugly in person and ugly in pics. I had a pair and flipped to a hypebeast who was dying for a multicolored pair of shoes looking like a two year old's coloring book. They really did nothing for me. Textures don't save the ridiculous color combinations that make you look like a clown.

walked into 3 local mom n pops stores by me (queens, ny) and they all had the liver pools, I asked the associates "oh you're selling the liverpools already?" and all 3 stores gave me the same response "they released last friday." All were selling for retail.

Back
Top Bottom