Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Like I said, Put the Liverpool back into them...
dsc00434td.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-08-27
more pics to come...

There you go. True Liverbird and not that Griffin that the OG Liverpools had. Good job.

They're ugly in person and ugly in pics. I had a pair and flipped to a hypebeast who was dying for a multicolored pair of shoes looking like a two year old's coloring book. They really did nothing for me. Textures don't save the ridiculous color combinations that make you look like a clown.
If that's you then that's you. Everyone who saw me wearing them loved them. Even my pops. Lol. It's definitely a fun cw and if you're not into that then you're not into it. You sound so bitter though.
eyes.gif

walked into 3 local mom n pops stores by me (queens, ny) and they all had the liver pools, I asked the associates "oh you're selling the liverpools already?" and all 3 stores gave me the same response "they released last friday." All were selling for retail.

What stores?? I wanted to swoop em before I left town

They're ugly in person and ugly in pics. I had a pair and flipped to a hypebeast who was dying for a multicolored pair of shoes looking like a two year old's coloring book. They really did nothing for me. Textures don't save the ridiculous color combinations that make you look like a clown.
If that's you then that's you. Everyone who saw me wearing them loved them. Even my pops. Lol. It's definitely a fun cw and if you're not into that then you're not into it. You sound so bitter though.
eyes.gif
More power to you. To each his own. If you like them wear them. I think they're fugly. Let's keep it moving. This is the Lebron thread...

Last edited:
These recent Liverpool pictures are starting to change my mind. I may have to cop. Unfortunately I'll be in Myrtle Beach Saturday. Hopefully I can get them online if I decide to grab them.

Question? I see a few pages back someone picked up the South Beaches from a restock... When did that happen?

Last edited:
These recent Liverpool pictures are starting to change my mind. I may have to cop. Unfortunately I'll be in Myrtle Beach Saturday. Hopefully I can get them online if I decide to grab them.

Question? I see a few pages back someone picked up the South Beaches from a restock... When did that happen?
Randomly showed up on NDC couple weeks back...

good lookin anwagbo3000!

i just grabbed me a 10.5 with the $10 off code.

and before anyone asks... sneakgeekz2

code basically gives you 139.99 shipped!

Was goin to be in Miami for the liverpools but the hurricane has canceled flights so i might be at home to get them for sure

I just copped the Lebron 9 Elite from eastbay and they have some discoloration on the laces. I was thinking about sending them back or could I clean them up? Any ideas?

We're sorry to hear about the discoloration. We would recommend not cleaning them if you do intend to send them back, as we may not be able to accept them as a defective return at that point. If you end up deciding to return them, please PM us and we can help set you up for an efficient return.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Let me know if you get them, b/c FTL is notorious for saying stuff is avaialable then you get the dreaded call that they can't fill your order. I hope so, that would be a good come up! I love my Kentuckys

Man, you called it...got the phone call last night saying unavailable...hopes up for nothing...
Oh well, at least my Jordan 7s from the GMP arrive today....

Liverpool are general release so should be no worry to cop them
i hope ur right they're already sold out on sneakerpost.com & they just put em up yesterday. i wasn't expecting that but they were retail & free shipping so maybe thats why.

i hope ur right they're already sold out on sneakerpost.com & they just put em up yesterday. i wasn't expecting that but they were retail & free shipping so maybe thats why.
liverpools already released in china couple weeks for now and still sitting nicely on shelves :D still FSR also. i think they didn't sold out right away because the details on the shoes are taken out by Nike (liverbird and championship EPL trophy) from what I heard they can't replace it with the correct one because simply nike didn't have authority to do that

Back
Top Bottom