Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

If I remember properly they released 12/31/2011, General Release.
Funny how these eventually got cut down to $99 or $109 and now they are priced at $200+ on eBay.
Wouldn't mind getting a pair for cheap and coloring in the design on the white of the shoe that most people don't even realize is there...
They're going for $200 on eBay?

I picked up the home elites yesterday for 220 taxes included, they had a buy 1 get 50 off sale but I wasnt feeling the aways as much so I commented to the manager that the box was damaged and there was no sticker on the left shoe coverring the gold swoosh so he gave me 30% off LOL, In Canada we get ripped off but thats just how it goes.....

lol @ some of you continuing to hope the pack will release nationwide...
keep it real wit cha self...

There's still hope until Lebron officially gets his ring then we can lose hope. I won't be completely let down if they don't. Sometimes you gotta roll with the punches. For the time being, we'll just wait and go on with the X.

I picked up the home elites yesterday for 220 taxes included, they had a buy 1 get 50 off sale but I wasnt feeling the aways as much so I commented to the manager that the box was damaged and there was no sticker on the left shoe coverring the gold swoosh so he gave me 30% off LOL, In Canada we get ripped off but thats just how it goes.....

There were stickers covering the gold swooshes? I ordered both pairs from Nike and neither had those. Just wondering.

dsc00503pi.jpg

So the liverbird is just a sticker?

There were stickers covering the gold swooshes? I ordered both pairs from Nike and neither had those. Just wondering.

yes. ndc didnt have them tho but stores seemed to have the cover for the swooshes.

Back
Top Bottom