Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I think alot of us are salivating over the Red Elites because its something we can't have. Its a Red Elite, albeit a dope shoe in general, it doesn't bother me that it hasn't released nationally. All it signifies to me is the one loss Lebron suffered in the Finals. The Home Elites are the official 1st championship shoe, The Red Elites are 1st Blood Elites cuz they were defeated in the only game he wore those in. Psychologically consumers are passionately reactive to the color red so that may also play a role in the thirst but its really nothing to write home about in my opinion, I'm sure I'm in the minority here. We also see the secondary market value of $3k-$4k and we say I need a shoe with that kind of rarity and value in my collection, but nobody wants this shoe for the Championship it was released to recognize.

I REALLY need to get that Home Elite for a good price, $150 or below...

Last edited:
To the Bay Area heads,  how are the stocks for lows in stores? In particular the USAs and possibly the Hornets.  I'm currently in Socal for school but I'm heading back up next week and was wondering if there was anything to look forward to lol.

Miami Hurricanes in any outlets yet or for the low??????
nerd.gif

yea the red elites are crazy, but the ronald mcdonald 9's they can have. imo they look mad duffus :smh::smh:
can't get anyone that is willing to split the pack and sell me the red elites..

yea DTLR marked down the Elites to 99 for sure. I went to 5 spots and only saw the home ones at Mondawmin. The chick said it was only a 8.5 left so I kept it moving.
Other spots (Security, White Marsh, Mt Claire, Moravia) had none.
Never thought to hit Columbia. Probably will all be gone especially since its been posted on NT :lol:

yea DTLR marked down the Elites to 99 for sure. I went to 5 spots and only saw the home ones at Mondawmin. The chick said it was only a 8.5 left so I kept it moving.
Other spots (Security, White Marsh, Mt Claire, Moravia) had none.
Never thought to hit Columbia. Probably will all be gone especially since its been posted on NT :lol:

Damn thats crazy, no DTLR in the state of IL got any Elite other than the Miami Vice. We got 12 DTLR locations and not one got the Home or Away Elite. They must have a ton of confidence in consumer spending in the DMV area.

^^^ correct me if im wrong, but DTLRs come from the DMV area and seem to get more pairs/items than our sister states.
Same probably holds true for JimmyJazz and how its from the NY area and we get no good stuff in good quantities in the JimmyJazz stores in the DMV.

^^^ correct me if im wrong, but DTLRs come from the DMV area and seem to get more pairs/items than our sister states.
Same probably holds true for JimmyJazz and how its from the NY area and we get no good stuff in good quantities in the JimmyJazz stores in the DMV.

Oh that could be true. Generally DTLR and Jimmy Jazz get most everything in the Chicagoland area except those hit or miss kicks. You can call us "Beast" or you can call us smart shoppers but we will let things go on sale...

the JimmyJazz locations here in Metro Detroit get a decent amount of stuff, they usually carry Nike/Jordan QS and every Jordan release, but i dont think the locations ive been to have received any of the home/away elites of any nike models, they only got the yellow lebron elites and south beach

lol their not going to tell you the secret, being that it would be ILLEGAL to process orders prioritized to shipping selection.  Legally they would have to ship by what orders they receive first.  Did you ask them if they had anymore sizes?
How would it be illegal? Can't Nike sell to whoever they want?

Although not expected to officially hit retail, today brings us our best look yet at the much talked about "What the LeBron?" Nike LeBron 9.

Contuing the theme originally used with the Zoom Kobe series earlier this year, the "What the LeBron?" LeBron 9 combines several colorways previously used on the 9 to create the extremely eyecatching shoe. "Watch the Throne" laces are seen, combined with a blue fade upper, a galaxy print ankle liner, and a translucent outsole sitting below.

The "What the LeBron?" Nike LeBron 9 is not expected to hit retail.

Doesnt seem like they are any Elites left at DTLRs from my research today
tired.gif
Most stores dont even have Taxis which didnt even go on sale

WTL are too clean. But not hitting Retail? First the Watch the Thrones, then the MVP Red Elites, now these? Smh.

C'mon, Nike. We want these releases.

Back
Top Bottom