Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

dsc00503pi.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-09-09
dsc00505bp.jpg

dsc00509xd.jpg

dsc00512b.jpg

dsc00518lp.jpg

Nice pics and by the way the Packers SUCK

after seeing those pics might have to get a pair of those liverpools . i kind of want to wait to see if they go on sale but i dont know because then they might sell out. waited for the entourage lebrons to go on sale then they did then they sold out :frown:

after seeing those pics might have to get a pair of those liverpools . i kind of want to wait to see if they go on sale but i dont know because then they might sell out. waited for the entourage lebrons to go on sale then they did then they sold out :frown:

Are you talking about the Lebron 9's or 8's because the Lebron 9 low is on NDC in a full size run at $119.97...

Just in case anybody is looking for the USA Lows in Chicago, The Villa has them marked down at 3 different stores for $99. Not sure of size range, keep an eye out tho because they markdown Lebrons FAST!

Basically every store in the malls around me have the Taxi's in a FSR. If you would like let me know your size and I can call a few of them up for you. You can then just get them shipped to you!!
Thanks for the offer but I was able to grab them off of ebay.

does anybody know if the house of hoops ever marks down lebron lows? or do they just keep em at full price...cause everytime i go in i never see markdowns on anything...

does anybody know if the house of hoops ever marks down lebron lows? or do they just keep em at full price...cause everytime i go in i never see markdowns on anything...

I went to a HOH a couple of weeks ago and all lows were marked down to 89.99 except the USAs

Back
Top Bottom