Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Doesnt seem like they are any Elites left at DTLRs from my research today |I Most stores dont even have Taxis which didnt even go on sale

Hit up my DTLR in the Palisades Mall today in West Nyack, NY. No Elites at all but they did have Cool Grey 9's for $79... :smokin

Tiny bit off topic but if I remember correctly when I got my pair of Nike Mags back in Sept and posted in the Mag thread, that guy Croatia Style (tagged WTL pic owner) had like 7 or 8 pairs of Mags. Guess he got it like that :smokin

You're crazy. The Thrones, Red Elites, and the WTL are incredible CWs.

I am crazy, :lol: and those colors are decent but I just don't mind they haven't been released. The WTL seems like a theme that happens when designers run out of ideas, the WTT colorway is an all black shoe with some Givenchy touches which Yeezy Jay and friends can keep, and I explained my feelings on the Red Elites in earlier pages. I'm NOT knocking your want for the shoes what so ever, you're more than welcome to those feelings but, I'd prefer to concentrate on shoes I can obtain ya know.

I am crazy, :lol: and those colors are decent but I just don't mind they haven't been released. The WTL seems like a theme that happens when designers run out of ideas, the WTT colorway is an all black shoe with some Givenchy touches which Yeezy Jay and friends can keep, and I explained my feelings on the Red Elites in earlier pages. I'm NOT knocking your want for the shoes what so ever, you're more than welcome to those feelings but, I'd prefer to concentrate on shoes I can obtain ya know.

I wouldn't say I'm distracted by shoes that aren't gonna be available to me, but I do keep my eyes on all kicks, both retailed and private/friends, PE's, etc. And often a pair here or there makes its way to the aftermarket, so it's not a bad thing to want these, or voice my displeasure at Nike holding all the better CW's for the super-rich.

Out of those 3. Only one I like are red elites. Would have copped if released locally.

Last edited:

Wow….those are magnificently hideous! Especially that wild wallpaper-style carbon fiber.

Say what you will, but Nike has definitely succeeded in living up to the name of the shoe!

apparently its difficult to get half of what I paid for the Championship/MVP pack because everyone just wants to Elites :lol: :smh: ....I really want to get rid of the MVP's.

Those WTLebrons are too busy for my liking.

Last edited:
I really do like the WTLs. Same for the Thrones, and Red Elites. Those are so clean, it's crazy. Maybe I could get a nice custom job down on them.

Figures....

No MVP/Championship Pack. No What the Lebrons even thou Kobe released his.
I knew Team Lebron would go back to their old ways......releasing Kicks but not releasing Kicks.

Damn shame.....I would of worn the hell outta' these. :smh:

Last edited:
WTL are ugly. Looks like tacky day in school all over again, but whatever floats ya boat or finds ya lost remote. 

If anybody is in the San Diego Horton Plaza mall area, I was on vacation last weekend and I scooped a pair of 10.5 Cool Grey's for $79.99, no coupon required. I'm not too sure what sizes are left but that price was way too good to pass up. :D

Back
Top Bottom