Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^CTK, not many of them out there. I just prefer the color blocking of the CTK and the maroon and gold are great contrasts to the pearl finish of the white. How much though? If it's more or less 1000 then MVs lol

Last edited:
anthony morrow wearing "Canon" LeBron 9's
d196dd64042c11e28b6b220.jpg

Last edited:
I feel there is a second production run of the Championship Pack that was done already but is being held until the Heat home season opener when they get their rings. Air-Knight has not sold any yet so I feel they are waiting for that run as well. Just a hunch. :nerd:
I don't think this will happen now that the X's have dropped.

A lot of love for the IX in here(obviously) but imo the X's sh** on the IX's in every aspect besides pricing and I love the IX. We haven't even seem most of the cw's for the X so we can't judge based on cw's just yet. But the shoe itself and how they feel.......complete domination.

Local FTL/HOH finally dropped some of the 9s to $89.99 so I had to cop a pair.  Only had my size for the cool greys, but I'll take it.  This is not the best pic, but that 3M is gorgeous.

I have a limit of $200 so I really can't get stuff after RD, lol. But I love those Cannon's man.

Wont find these for $200, even used. I see DS pairs going for $230-$250 at the lowest. Copped by 3rd pair for $235 shipped. I'm a size 11 and felt like I was robbing the dude. :smh:

Wont find these for $200, even used. I see DS pairs going for $230-$250 at the lowest. Copped by 3rd pair for $235 shipped. I'm a size 11 and felt like I was robbing the dude.
mean.gif
The one im looking at is $140 used... debating to pull the plugg

Wont find these for $200, even used. I see DS pairs going for $230-$250 at the lowest. Copped by 3rd pair for $235 shipped. I'm a size 11 and felt like I was robbing the dude.
mean.gif
My boy got a 13 off citysole for 200 shipped 
mean.gif
, and that was only about a month ago. Wish they had my size at the time.

Back
Top Bottom