Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Those BHMs look fine to me. Usually you can just tell by the shape of the cloverleaf and they look good.
Also $250 is still a great find for the galaxys.

That pic of dem Chinas...hurts my damn heart....damn you NDC...lol

Those pics of the China's hurt me even worse bro. I was scammed in a trade with a fellow NTer. I was supposed to get both the Cannons and Chinas, but my kicks were never shipped :smh:

Those pics of the China's hurt me even worse bro. I was scammed in a trade with a fellow NTer. I was supposed to get both the Cannons and Chinas, but my kicks were never shipped :smh:

Was it from one of those bigcartel preorder sites? I ordered a pair of China's from one of those and I don't think they ever shipped. I got a tracking number, but "the USPS lost the package" :rolleyes so another pair was "shipped" out but the same thing happened, and they just gave me a refund :smh:.

Was it from one of those bigcartel preorder sites? I ordered a pair of China's from one of those and I don't think they ever shipped. I got a tracking number, but "the USPS lost the package" :rolleyes so another pair was "shipped" out but the same thing happened, and they just gave me a refund :smh:.

Nah fam. It was actually a member of NT. We had done a couple transactions on here before. I sold him two pair of shoes and he sent me money western union. The second time we did a trade and everything went smooth. The last trade we did was for the Chinas and Cannons and it left me short a pair of kicks and cash.

dont do it. You'll regret it. My first purchase was a 10.5, and they killed my toes. I go with 11's now. You must go .5 size up.

Ok Thanks for the help guys... I'm gonna be on the look out for an 11 how... I appreciate the help

Last edited:
Just got the NDC email from china, last ID will be here on Friday, it will be my take on the MVP 9

Still hoping the red elites drop

[quote name="lilpennymagicfan" url="/t/320217"]
these 9s are a newer pickup for me.. Havent posted them yet
aa3b923265ab42c1a22fd38.jpg

[/quote]

:smh:

I'd have to say the canons are the best 9 colorway. There were few that I flat out didn't like but I have canons at the top of my list

I can't find the MVP pack in my size even if I did want to cop
Who would have known? There were what 60 pairs made? Regardless of what everyone says on NikeTalk, everybody isn't a hypebeast out to resell shoes. Matter of fact most of the "hypebeast" reside right here on NikeTalk. 

Who would have known? There were what 60 pairs made? Regardless of what everyone says on NikeTalk, everybody isn't a hypebeast out to resell shoes. Matter of fact most of the "hypebeast" reside right here on NikeTalk. 

wooo hooo

Back
Top Bottom