Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

UnDS'd these today. After the wear these moved up to the top of my list. Best colorway of the 9 hands down, IMO.

i agree. makes me wanna pull out my chinas and unds them too. i still got the blue laces in mine. orange looks sick though. might swap when i wear them too. major props for the picture my man

both shoes have something special about them. the chinas have the dragon and the flames on the wings and the big bangs with the galaxy print inside and on the hard plate. the big bangs have a slight edge because of that glow in the dark sole, but thats its.
it would be
1a. Big Bang's
1b. China's
if it was a competition

Really hoping to get lucky on Cannon's or maybe find Freegums for like 130.

I should have copped when they were on NDC for 99.

Last edited:
actually there is a catch for her, they don't have her size. haha
tongue.gif
The pic your tryna post is broken

How does the Lebron 9 Cannons run? Does it run true to size or half to big or small? I'm a 10.5 but I see a size 10 for a good price and I'm not to sure if I want to go half size down and it fits true to size.

How does the Lebron 9 Cannons run? Does it run true to size or half to big or small? I'm a 10.5 but I see a size 10 for a good price and I'm not to sure if I want to go half size down and it fits true to size.
You need to go .5 up if anything. It fits the same as any other regular 9 lol...

it could just be because he's worn those shoes often and his jeans are over the tab. thats how my ohio st and dunkmans look because i wear them with jeans so much so it weighs down the heel tabs. just a thought.

I'm meeting the dude on Tuesday and I'm going to bring my chinas to help compare. I'll post pics after to let you guys know

dont do it. You'll regret it. My first purchase was a 10.5, and they killed my toes. I go with 11's now. You must go .5 size up.

Back
Top Bottom