Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

got these today for $100.

Last edited:
a local guy has been unloading a whole lot of stuff for under retail, luckily it's all my size :pimp:

Last edited:
Kinda random note but I wish iD would just merge the options to have one overall LeBron IX iD set-up so we could get speckling/translucent soles without having to have the foam secondary upper. I guess that would be too good of an idea so it'll never happen lol.

Kinda random note but I wish iD would just merge the options to have one overall LeBron IX iD set-up so we could get speckling/translucent soles without having to have the foam secondary upper. I guess that would be too good of an idea so it'll never happen lol.

Exactly……all of the IX have been released, so why not just merge them now? It’s not going to cost them any money. Aren’t the ID materials recycled anyway?

I guess they could be worried about taking away from X sales, but I doubt it. I think most dudes have already moved on from the IX….aside from a small number of us.

sneakerhead + financial issues = great deals
or
sneakerhead + personal reform = great deals

I'm going thru a semi reform myself. :lol:

Makes absolutely no sense why this hasn't happened months ago.

me too chitown, me too.

After buying damn near every IX mid, taxi and MV elite, and 4 of the lows...not to mention the two IDs I have yet to cop...hearing about the 270 tag on the X's just kinda woke me up.

The way they are doing things now, I can see myself only having about 4 or 5 pairs of the X compared to 15+ pairs of IX's. Seeing just how greedy Nike is and the "work" you have to put in just to get them, all of these sneakers are starting to lose its luster. There really isn't even any joy being a consumer these days.

After buying damn near every IX mid, taxi and MV elite, and 4 of the lows...not to mention the two IDs I have yet to cop...hearing about the 270 tag on the X's just kinda woke me up.
The way they are doing things now, I can see myself only having about 4 or 5 pairs of the X compared to 15+ pairs of IX's. Seeing just how greedy Nike is and the "work" you have to put in just to get them, all of these sneakers are starting to lose its luster. There really isn't even any joy being a consumer these days.

across the board i am doing the same. thing. i prob wont stop buying shoes altogether, but i will decrease the amount of shoes i buy as a whole exponentially. alot of shoes that i would have bought this year have been left on the shelf in favor of the few pairs i am crazy about. thats just my way of combating the nonsense thats going on these days.

across the board i am doing the same. thing. i prob wont stop buying shoes altogether, but i will decrease the amount of shoes i buy as a whole exponentially. alot of shoes that i would have bought this year have been left on the shelf in favor of the few pairs i am crazy about. thats just my way of combating the nonsense thats going on these days.

Exactly. I'd be lying if I said I'm gonna stop copping shoes. Its not a fad to me. But something's gotta give. It's just that the need to have everything I even somewhat like, that feeling is gone.

out of the box
nothing like being GANG attacked when you post
dsc00009swa.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-09-14
dsc00010ab.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-09-14
called NDC got a 10% code good until 3-14-13
seems Nike has not even heard of this problem.
This has been an issue from day one with these
besides these will be red custom elites next time you see them.. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

damn... red custom elites huh? you must have found a real big bag of bottles and cans this time huh playa?
Lmao low blow.

If you guys had the option of copping Freegum's or Dunkman's at roughly the same price, which would you go for? I'm gonna be using them to ball in, not just for casual/collecting purposes, so I thought I'd ask my fellow NT'ers because it's basically a toss up in my mind right now...

If you guys had the option of copping Freegum's or Dunkman's at roughly the same price, which would you go for? I'm gonna be using them to ball in, not just for casual/collecting purposes, so I thought I'd ask my fellow NT'ers because it's basically a toss up in my mind right now...

I'm looking for a pair of Dunkmans below retail in a size 13 right now. Seems like they were everywhere just a minute ago, then they vanished. I had the Freegums, super dope shoe but, I'd go with the Dunkmans. Never been a fan of hooping in a shoe with white in it, gets dirty fast. Hoop shoes get killed but no point in them being dirty if they don't have to be...

^ I appreciate the input Peru. That's what I was thinking, and I bet the white on the toe area where the detailing is would be a pain in the butt to clean and keep clean. Thanks for your help bruh!

dunkmans for sure!

Back
Top Bottom