Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I have at least 15 pairs of IX's. The only ones I can't wear are the Dunkmans. Didn't go half a size up and they kill my feet when I wear them. I haven't been able to sell them.

dammit LeBron

I think the cannons look much better on the elite but I like the galaxy's and chinas on the regular 9.

The tennis ball ones are fire :smokin

I PAID RETAIL FOR THE HOME ELITES/ FIRST RINGS. THEY ARE TOO BEAUTIFUL OF A SHOE.
I PAID ABOUT 180 FOR DA AWAYS. YAY LACE SWAP.
I WANT DA TAXIS FOR SUB150.
WAITING FOR NJ/NYC TO HELLA DROP THEIR PRICE SO I CAN COP.
I'M ONLY MISSING TAXIS AND CHAMPIONSHIP RED ELITES

Not sure where you're located at exactly, but when I was at HoH Willowbrook they had the Taxi Elites for $150...display was a size 10 and he said they had some pairs in AND he also said they were still available for stock locate...

Makes you wonder if those Elites were originally the regular IXs and a different Elite were more expensive.

^

:lol:

I was so hyped I wasnt even thinking

but yall know what I meant 8)

Not sure where you're located at exactly, but when I was at HoH Willowbrook they had the Taxi Elites for $150...display was a size 10 and he said they had some pairs in AND he also said they were still available for stock locate...

repped and thanks. Thats my local mall. I will go and find out. keep ur fingers crossed that an 8.5/9 is available. Thabnks man!

Back
Top Bottom