Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

The discontinue of the 9's is just really disheartening :smh: :frown: |I
nah, if the Xs feel like the VIIIs then the IXs can rot for all i care, i never had to play the sizing game for ANYTHING and the regular IXs were full of it, thats that **** i dont like, all my shoes are 13 despite what some of you guys may say fit too tight or too big, the regular IXs are no way in hell true to size and it was impossible to find a 13.5 and a 14 was too big, aint nobody got time fa dat

nah, if the Xs feel like the VIIIs then the IXs can rot for all i care, i never had to play the sizing game for ANYTHING and the regular IXs were full of it, thats that **** i dont like, all my shoes are 13 despite what some of you guys may say fit too tight or too big, the regular IXs are no way in hell true to size and it was impossible to find a 13.5 and a 14 was too big, aint nobody got time fa dat
Agreed, but good luck believing that the X's will be any different.  Look how long jordans been around, putting out the same variable size bs...

Agreed, but good luck believing that the X's will be any different.  Look how long jordans been around, putting out the same variable size bs...
lol, dude, did you read the bold part? i said despite what people say about other shoes, ESPECIALLY retro jordans, ALL of my shoes are my size, the variable size stuff youre talking about is nothing but you guys being legit picky, all of my size 13s fit the same and are a proper fit, the lebron IXs are the only shoes i have ever bought that were not a true size 13 length, you think the Xs are the same? i think the guys over in the X thread already said they run tts, not goin at you

but yea, once my taxis arrive, im done with the IXs

man you ain't ling about finding a 13.5, it is damn near impossible and a 14 is TOO big

Man those elites are nice. Just as nice as their regular counerparts.

Nike should have just dropped both versions for some colorways. Those big bangs and chinas are beautiful.

I like all four of those Elites, especially the Tennis Balls (great nickname). I wonder what the inspiration was for those? Too bad Petrie is still MIA!

im gonna miss the lebron IX. definitely like it way more than the X. made up my mind to buy as few Xs as possible. the IX really taxed my pockets this year.

the ix was set off by great colours...the x still hasnt shown me sth special...we ll see...lebron ix will remain in time though imo

^^^ i dont like the shape of the X. really square to me. i saw that Red pair and went :x

When it's all said and done the 9s will be one of, if not the most significant sigs for the LeBron line. I think I'm just gonna skip out on majority of 10s and try to cop 9s I passed on.

Is it just me or the Xs are bulky af :x

When it's all said and done the 9s will be one of, if not the most significant sigs for the LeBron line. I think I'm just gonna skip out on majority of 10s and try to cop 9s I passed on.

^^^ i dont like the shape of the X. really square to me. i saw that Red pair and went :x
yea ok, we will see, i give you 5 months, you guys will probably singin a different tune

Last edited by a moderator:
Those IX Elites :smokin .. those Tennis Ball joints are neck-breakers all day! :smokin .. and I'm mad I paid retail for my Taxi's because I was thirsty on release day :smh: saw them in Willowbrook Mall for $150 and I could of used the b'day coupon to get them for $125 :smh:

Is it just me or the Xs are bulky af :x

yea ok, we will see, i give you 5 months, you guys will probably singin a different tune

um ok. guess i need to go into beast most and start loving the lebron X.
all of the colors of the X are pooh to me. ill just move on to a new shoe. im sure ill grab 1 or 2 eventually but not 20-25 like i did with the IX.

Back
Top Bottom