Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Is it just me or the Xs are bulky af :x

When it's all said and done the 9s will be one of, if not the most significant sigs for the LeBron line. I think I'm just gonna skip out on majority of 10s and try to cop 9s I passed on.

^^^ i dont like the shape of the X. really square to me. i saw that Red pair and went :x
yea ok, we will see, i give you 5 months, you guys will probably singin a different tune

um ok. guess i need to go into beast most and start loving the lebron X.
all of the colors of the X are pooh to me. ill just move on to a new shoe. im sure ill grab 1 or 2 eventually but not 20-25 like i did with the IX.

Is it just me or the Xs are bulky af :x

When it's all said and done the 9s will be one of, if not the most significant sigs for the LeBron line. I think I'm just gonna skip out on majority of 10s and try to cop 9s I passed on.

^^^ i dont like the shape of the X. really square to me. i saw that Red pair and went :x
yea ok, we will see, i give you 5 months, you guys will probably singin a different tune

I mean don't get me wrong the colors look great so far it's just mad bulky

Wont ever see me in a pair of X's.  Them ugly *** round laces 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The new nike site is horrible, how do you even see clearance now

Last edited:
The new site feels like browsing Nike store on my phone and I didn't like that layout.

Type in clearance in the search bar to see all the clearance item.

The new site feels like browsing Nike store on my phone and I didn't like that layout.

Type in clearance in the search bar to see all the clearance item.
Good look.  The site is ******ed now, wtf is wrong with them

:smh: dudes telling me what im gonna do :smh:
Whats your problem man? Dont you know you're supposed to love/buy whatever Nike puts out?? This is NT. Not a public forum where you can express your own opinion
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:smh:

im trying to like the X but the price point + the shape + the laces and design all turn me off. colorblocking is bad too. the blue ones that dropped today were cool tho.

edit: Thanks Ambam

Last edited:
mean.gif

im trying to like the X but the price point + the shape + the laces and design all turn me off. colorblocking is bad too. the blue ones that dropped today were cool tho.
The shoes look horrible.  Its all hype beast and resellers.  I haven't seen one person walking around in them here in MIA

Last edited:
mean.gif
dudes telling me what im gonna do
mean.gif
Whats your problem man? Dont you know you're supposed to love/buy whatever Nike puts out?? This is NT. Not a public forum where you can express your own opinion
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

edit: Thanks Ambam
I really like the design of the shoe but these colorways so far are just not doing it for me.

Right now, its looking like Ill be waiting for the black/red colorway to drop and trickle down to the outlets. None of these jewel gimmicks appeal to me

bump: is 140 for the bred 9's a fair price or can it be found for less?

^ Im sure it can be found less. It wasnt a desired colorway, hell Kentuckys sold better and they can be had less than $140.

ok thanks do u know where it can be found for less? in a size 12/13?

^ thanks man but id prefer it in store, ive had issues with ebay recently which makes me not wanna shop there

Your going to have to find a mom and pop, because theres no way any big chains still have them.  What area u in

Last edited:
im in nyc but if a store in miami has a good price and does phone orders lmk, mom and pops have gems once in a while, found the white and black 2001 bb4's in a mom and pop, gonna buy that soon

i like the X. my fav are the olympics by far and i will prob OD on Nike id on the 9th...

but so much potential left on the table with the IX. especially the elite. lebrons pic is just scratching the surface of what could have been. i still think the regular 9 was a funky looking shoe that took some getting used to.

wish the elites could have kept going for a few more tics.

X's aren't any more bulky than the 8's, its just that heel protrusion. Once the X settles in, some of ya'll will come around. Though I really like the X, I can't see myself owning even half the amount of 9's that I have.

I'm still debating if I'm gonna squeeze out one ID before its a wrap. The options are just terrible tho.

And after breaking out my entourage lows recently, I want to go back and cop all the lows that I don't have. If you don't own any 9 lows, do yourself a favor and cop at least one pair. Mad comfy.

Again, amazing what they DIDN'T do with the elites. :smh:

It was a great run.

Back
Top Bottom