Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i agree with rawdawg and chitown.
i really wish they did more with the elites. that lebron pic def let us know we really missed out on some stuff.
i hope i come around and like the X but Im not sure. there are a ton of pics now and none of them really get me excited. i remember seeing the china IX and falling in love. the kentucky pair got me at first site.

Agreed.  IX's were great and I wish the elites were used for more colorways.  Using them for iD's would have been great too.  I don't dislike the X's but so far they are unimpressive compared to the IX's.  Haven't tried on a pair so I can't say much there, but the first ten colorways so far haven't gotten me amped yet.  A lot of slick IX's within the first dozen.  Only colorway (so far) I might cop of the X is the Floridian Home.

Last edited:
i like the X. my fav are the olympics by far and i will prob OD on Nike id on the 9th...
but so much potential left on the table with the IX. especially the elite. lebrons pic is just scratching the surface of what could have been. i still think the regular 9 was a funky looking shoe that took some getting used to.
wish the elites could have kept going for a few more tics.

Amen bro. They should have made the X's a late December debut and given us some dope CWs for the Elite 9s. They could have even kept the Olympic X release the same date so it was dropping alongside the Kobe's and KDs. Ignorance is bliss, if we hadn't seen those unreleased cws we would have never known what to long for lol...

Just picked up Taxi Elites size 13 from FTL for $99.99! Said I moved on from the 9 but couldn't pass that deal up.

What in the **** Peru? Lol, that's crazy. Wouldn't pass that up either 
laugh.gif

Just picked up Taxi Elites size 13 from FTL for $99.99! Said I moved on from the 9 but couldn't pass that deal up.
damn, and i thought i got a steal

they played me on the quality/care of the shoes tho, i can tell someone was rockin these trying to decide whether or not he wanted these, they are all clean and wat not but the laces were all they way unlaced and somebody just threw them in the box, the toes were facing the same way

not too vexed about it doe, these are strictly for hoopin, happy they run tts, we will see how the feel on da court

Depending on size, Foot Locker may be able to locate some pairs for you as well. My local store has a few smaller sizes (under 10) for only $90...you can use the Entertainment book coupon and pick 'em up for $75.
What's the "Entertainment book" coupon?

They're $149.99 at HOH Miami. I had my brother cop them there for me and return the ones at Footaction. Total was $133.74.

are the elites marked down to 100 at every ftl or just in the chi?

steal...100$ , elite

The FTL I got my Elite Taxi from had them marked down to $149.99, they had a 20% off Columbus day sale for anything that was already marked down, and I used the $25 off Bday coupon. Came out to $94.99+tax. My bad if I made it sound like they were just flat out marked down to $99.99.

Those Cannon and Big Bang Elites are nice AF. And I don't even like the regular Big Bangs.

Still kinda want to get the Taxi's. I'm a sucker for black and yellow shoes. I wish I could find them for $99 out here.

I wish Nike released those black and silver lows.

:smh: dudes telling me what im gonna do :smh:
Whats your problem man? Dont you know you're supposed to love/buy whatever Nike puts out?? This is NT. Not a public forum where you can express your own opinion
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:smh:

im trying to like the X but the price point + the shape + the laces and design all turn me off. colorblocking is bad too. the blue ones that dropped today were cool tho.

edit: Thanks Ambam
I really like the design of the shoe but these colorways so far are just not doing it for me.

Right now, its looking like Ill be waiting for the black/red colorway to drop and trickle down to the outlets. None of these jewel gimmicks appeal to me
co-sign. I guess I'm in the minority, i actually like the round laces.

Back
Top Bottom