Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

CHILL ON THE BUYING REQUESTS.

THE STUPIDIST THING SOMEONE CAN TO GET SUSPENDED IS

"can someone help me get this shoe?"

reply: PM SENT

really? really?????????

Last edited:

really? really?????????

So basically if someone needs HELP locating a shoe at a resonable price, we have to choose our words wisley in order to HELP them? I know we have the buy/sell forum, but that has taken a turn for the worst since we switched to the new layout IMO.

In my case I was going to give homie the number to my local HOH because I know they have the away Elites, however I didn't want to post the information here because I thought that was the part that would get you suspended, not saying "PM ME."

Last edited:
I think that nasty chick in your avatar should get you suspended

You mad, BLOSSOM :nerd: ??? I spoke to mods, "memphisboi55," before I changed my avy and he gave me the thumbs up. We aren't here to discuss avys tho, the thread is about LBJ 9's, do you have anything to add to the topic or would you like to continue rambling off about a bunch of nothing?

Lol. I am actually in Florida which is why there is so many stores I have been able to go to. Just got lucky. Most of this stuff would not have been there if they had it out instead of sitting in the back. I usually just ask just in case to see. It would be even more if I started looking earlier when I first did for Dunkmans like a month and a half ago when it was posted prices went down. There really was a lot of stuff out there then.
I'll have to ask FTL/FTA/Champs if they have any older Lebron's in the back then. They might be all gone here in L.A., but it's worth a shot. Were the VIII's you picked up at retail price?

Last edited:
I'll have to ask FTL/FTA/Champs if they have any older Lebron's in the back then. They might be all gone here in L.A., but it's worth a shot. Were the VIII's you picked up at retail price?

No they were not at retail. I know of two placed with them and both have different prices. Same brand store though. Makes no sense.

really? really?????????
So basically if someone needs HELP locating a shoe at a resonable price, we have to choose our words wisley in order to HELP them? I know we have the buy/sell forum, but that has taken a turn for the worst since we switched to the new layout IMO.

In my case I was going to give homie the number to my local HOH because I know they have the away Elites, however I didn't want to post the information here because I thought that was the part that would get you suspended, not saying "PM ME."
Chuuch.

No they were not at retail. I know of two placed with them and both have different prices. Same brand store though. Makes no sense.
Ugh, I hate that. I see stuff on sale at Footaction all the time, but full price at Footlocker/Champs. Anyway, that's good to hear they weren't at retail price. Thanks for the info.

really? really?????????
Chuuch.

Let me put it like this. I see someone doing it and they are going to be suspended for a week. A repeat offended will get banned.
Dont like the new marketplace for whatever reason? Thats fine but BLATANTLY disregarding the rules will get your put off this forum.

Its something called a PM feature you can use instead of broadcasting your intentions for all the world to see. Do you want ecredit or something?

There is a outet/store update thread HERE for people trying to "HELP" them out the community with information.

Posting that HoH at X location gets you in trouble how? But posting "PM Sent" is a better alternative? Really? Wow

really? really?????????
Chuuch.

Let me put it like this. I see someone doing it and they are going to be suspended for a week. A repeat offended will get banned.
Dont like the new marketplace for whatever reason? Thats fine but BLATANTLY disregarding the rules will get your put off this forum.

Its something called a PM feature you can use instead of broadcasting your intentions for all the world to see. Do you want ecredit or something?

There is a outet/store update thread HERE for people trying to "HELP" them out the community with information.

Posting that HoH at X location gets you in trouble how? But posting "PM Sent" is a better alternative? Really? Wow

BigJ, I've noticed you be goin innnnnn every time someone asks you a question. No one is here to challenge your authority, derail the forum, or intentionally trying to get suspended/banned. I understand your a MOD and I respect that, but you definitely don't have to smart *** about it. I was asking you a legit question and you tried to be a clown about it, do you want laughs/more reps or something? Really? Wow!
If I made a mistake, which is clearly obvious, let me know that, but all that extra nonsense you provided with your content, knock it off homie.

really? really?????????

BigJ, I've noticed you be goin innnnnn every time someone asks you a question. No one is here to challenge your authority, derail the forum, or intentionally trying to get suspended/banned. I understand your a MOD and I respect that, but you definitely don't have to smart *** about it. I was asking you a legit question and you tried to be a clown about it, do you want laughs/more reps or something? Really? Wow!
If I made a mistake, which is clearly obvious, let me know that, but all that extra nonsense you provided with your content, knock it off homie.
i go in whenever someone asks a stupd question especially if you are trying to make a point on why you want to break the rules. if YOU dont like it, tough.
i post a message telling dudes to chill on stuff and you decided to vent YOUR opinion yet you want to call me a clown when you dont like my response? you are definitely a genious.

and nonesense i provide? you should be the last person to discuss nonsense. who do you think cleaned up that stripper argument you decided to have in the lebron thread? A STRIPPER ARGUMENT IN THE LEBRON THREAD. and you talking about someone speaking nonsense. please. go sit down somewhere.

Last edited:
really? really?????????

i go in whenever someone asks a stupd question and i can honestly be however i wish to be when responding. if YOU dont like it, tough.
i post a message telling dudes to chill on stuff and you decided to vent YOUR opinion yet you want to call me a clown when you dont like my response? you are definitely a genious.

and nonesense i provide? you should be the last person to discuss nonsense. who do you think cleaned up that stripper argument you decided to have in the lebron thread? A STRIPPER ARGUMENT IN THE LEBRON THREAD. and you talking about someone speaking nonsense. please. go sit down somewhere.

How can you fault me if someone says something about MY AVY? So I should've started a new thread with my response rather than quoting the comment? Since YOU cleaned it up, YOU would know that the person came at me, correct? I didn't VENT my opinion I ASKED you a question. I actually didn't have problem with your response to be honest, but since your a MOD/ADMIN I held you to higher regard, guess I was wrong not a big deal YOU WIN!!

Question fellas

Local mom n pop have all three for $200 a pair. Good deal?

URL]

URL]

URL]

About to get the w/b/g ones.

^^^ stock locate.
Footlocker/Footaction and crew have them for 150-180. Bday coupons work too for the most part

Back
Top Bottom