Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Sorry for putting up the live link. I know I never post, but I try to follow NT rules. And the sad thing is, I have accepted the price that the pack commands in the reseller market. I just have no other way to get them but to pay. Would be nice if Nike would make GR of hyped shoes. But I know everyone feels the same way.

Sorry for putting up the live link. I know I never post, but I try to follow NT rules. And the sad thing is, I have accepted the price that the pack commands in the reseller market. I just have no other way to get them but to pay. Would be nice if Nike would make GR of hyped shoes. But I know everyone feels the same way.

^Looks legit to me but what's the difference between the promo sample and the regular version? btw you can't post live links.
Still mad they didn't do a wide release of the mvp pack
mean.gif
Why would you do a limited release when nike knows they're going to sell out if they released them everywhere. They're gna be bringing in the dough either way.
The only thing I can tell that is different is they don't come with the MVP and Championship shoe bags or the 'Earned Not Given' wood retail packaging box.

^Looks legit to me but what's the difference between the promo sample and the regular version? btw you can't post live links.
Still mad they didn't do a wide release of the mvp pack
mean.gif
Why would you do a limited release when nike knows they're going to sell out if they released them everywhere. They're gna be bringing in the dough either way.
The only thing I can tell that is different is they don't come with the MVP and Championship shoe bags or the 'Earned Not Given' wood retail packaging box.

bro for the price of that auction you can get the pair with the box and dont have to worry?

For that price I'd get a whole bunch of other shoes for retail. I wouldn't pay over 700 for them imo even though they're much higher than that.

Went out to two stores during lunch today and found most sizes of Cool Greys from sz 8-11. Also saw Black/Red sz 13 and Scarfaces sz 8.5, and Binary Blue Zoom Rookies sz 9.5 and 10.5. Surprising one spot still had Lebron 8 V/2 Wolf Grey Lows in most sizes too. Got a pair of those, another pair of Black Zoom Rookies, and Binary Blue Zoom Rookies. By chance does anyone know the Foot Locker/Foot Action/Champs price match policy between stores?

Went out to two stores during lunch today and found most sizes of Cool Greys from sz 8-11. Also saw Black/Red sz 13 and Scarfaces sz 8.5, and Binary Blue Zoom Rookies sz 9.5 and 10.5. Surprising one spot still had Lebron 8 V/2 Wolf Grey Lows in most sizes too. Got a pair of those, another pair of Black Zoom Rookies, and Binary Blue Zoom Rookies. By chance does anyone know the Foot Locker/Foot Action/Champs price match policy between stores?

Price on Black Rookies? :nerd:

Just got home elites from nike dot com for 149.99. Love these, but how come the Kevlar laces are like stained dark where the LBJ logo is? They look dirty but I noticed its actually the yellow interlocking lace losing its color and turning green/blue and staining the surrounding white. Anyone have any clue to clean it?II tried dawn and water but it seemed to make it worse.

Yea if i can even find them.  The ones i found they want to sell the shoe with it.

On a side note, i got my homes in today and the kelvar laces have yellow and look discolored or dirty.  Has anyone had this problem?  Should i send them back or just deal with it?

Edit:  i just went online and it looks like all the 9's are gone ;(
My Kevlar laces are dirty, too. It just happens to these laces from what everyone's been saying.

That just happens to laces in general. The only piece of kevlar they have in them is a long thin strand in the middle with a standard cotton shell. Adds durability, this started in the SB line. Laces get dirty. Wash em and move on

I know with Footlockers, the individual stores determine whether or not they do a price match whether it be a price you want to match online or from another store nearby or even far away. I went to one Footlocker near me and asked if they would price match a pair of Kobe's I had found for a marked down price online and they said no, but when I went to another one nearby they said they would. So I was intrigued by this and asked the employee and she said the decision is made by each store, not one overall policy. Don't know if she was right or not but hope this helps. Not sure about FootAction and Champs but wouldn't it be somewhat similar?

Im so pissed that I cant find any taxi elites for 150 in NJ.

Champs @ willowbrook wayne has the away elites for 150 and the HoH had the home elites.

I'm trying to figure out how the hell you keep finding all of these 8's/9's so easily. Where do you live, Alaska?

I'd love to find some Cool Grey 8's.

Last edited:
Im so pissed that I cant find any taxi elites for 150 in NJ.

Champs @ willowbrook wayne has the away elites for 150 and the HoH had the home elites.

Do you know what sizes they had in the home elites? I called but the chick on the phone was a complete airhead, I called back a few hours later and she picked up again :smh:

I'm trying to figure out how the hell you keep finding all of these 8's/9's so easily. Where do you live, Alaska?

I was wondering the same thing .. Alaska, North/South Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho??

Do you know what sizes they had in the home elites? I called but the chick on the phone was a complete airhead, I called back a few hours later and she picked up again :smh:

SMH i think i know the broad ur referring to. but she got da thick yambs doe lol.

Im not sure of the size run. Sorry.

:rofl: :rofl: now I'm going to stop at HOH to check out the yambs

Last edited:

I was wondering the same thing .. Alaska, North/South Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho??

Lol. I am actually in Florida which is why there is so many stores I have been able to go to. Just got lucky. Most of this stuff would not have been there if they had it out instead of sitting in the back. I usually just ask just in case to see. It would be even more if I started looking earlier when I first did for Dunkmans like a month and a half ago when it was posted prices went down. There really was a lot of stuff out there then.

Back
Top Bottom