Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i think these chinas are the sickest of them all though..

I like how the carbon fiber on the china's is woven black and blue of the upper, nice small touches that really make a shoe and that's one right there.

Picked up the Freegums thanks to jackl45. I really got to stop buying sneakers, haha.

Glad I could help you spend some of your money lol. Wish I could have found others size wise for more people. Lets see if I get some time to check some other stores this weekend.

The only Elites that actually looked better than the original versions were the Cannons IMO. The black carbon fiber doesn't work on the loud Big Bang/China colorways.

the chinas look the best to me and even better than the regular version cause the different colors on the cf plate just adds a little more flare to it.

Hit up a few more stores today. No regular 9s at any one basically. Just Elites. This is all I came across at between nine stores. First store I have seen the black Zoom Rookies at. Was the only pair. Was surprised to see the Black Lebron socks since they all but seemed to disappear. Kept coming across the white ones. Was even more happy when they came up for $10. Crew pair was $14. They had all four colors at the store I got them at. Saw one pair of Blackouts in a 7.5, all black Foamposite Maxes that were $110, and Dynamic Blue Zoom Rookies. My friend copped white and black Kobe socks. Those were down to $3.

Hit up a few more stores today. No regular 9s at any one basically. Just Elites. This is all I came across at between nine stores. First store I have seen the black Zoom Rookies at. Was the only pair. Was surprised to see the Black Lebron socks since they all but seemed to disappear. Kept coming across the white ones. Was even more happy when they came up for $10. Crew pair was $14. They had all four colors at the store I got them at. Saw one pair of Blackouts in a 7.5, all black Foamposite Maxes that were $110, and Dynamic Blue Zoom Rookies. My friend copped white and black Kobe socks. Those were down to $3.

man, stores around me dont ever have sweet deals

Okay, I know this isn't the legit check thread. But I wanted some insight from the IX gurus on here. I have been scouring the world for this MVP pack since they were announced but have come up short...even willing to pay reseller prices! I came across this size 12 on eBay that actually looks legit. I don't know what to think of it because on one hand it doesn't include the retail packaging which I really like about this particular release. But, on the other hand it would be nice to have a promo sample. Let me know what you guys think of these...they look legit to me.

EDIT: NO LIVE EBAY LISTINGS

Last edited by a moderator:
^Looks legit to me but what's the difference between the promo sample and the regular version? btw you can't post live links.

Still mad they didn't do a wide release of the mvp pack :smh: Why would you do a limited release when nike knows they're going to sell out if they released them everywhere. They're gna be bringing in the dough either way.

Eblen's in Milford, CT has the taxis for 149, they have a size 14 and also an 8.5 on display, not sure what other sizes they have. 

Not sure if this helps anybody out, but just throught I'd throw it out there.

Back
Top Bottom