Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Finally broke these out today.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Think I asked this before but can't remember the response I got.

Is there anything I can get from the local target or FL for cleaning the soles of my ASG n Xmas ?

All I was wondering is if they where like a GR, or what happened that makes them so cheap still...

deadstockshoes even still has a 9 , 9.5, 10.5 and 11.5

big tyme GR. i think if they didnt mess up the original release (trophies, liverbird) and they released they would be hard to come by, but the final product wasnt anything special at all. i like em and still have em though, prolly cause them low 9's are so dang comfy

Last edited:
$520 pickup breaks down to $260 a piece. Seems like about market value for the Miami Nights and one hell of a price for Cannons. I say do it if Brand New. You won't find either for much cheaper and if you do we're talking $5 cheaper with hours more looking. Grab them while they are there. An 100 minute drive is about $20-$25 in gas. $600 shipped is a little steep. Goodluck. Regret selling my Miami Nights even though I got $350 for them at the time. Love my Cannons, only regular 9 I kept after owning 11 colorways.
Do you really think Miami Nights go for around $260? I thought they generally went around $200 

$520 pickup breaks down to $260 a piece. Seems like about market value for the Miami Nights and one hell of a price for Cannons. I say do it if Brand New. You won't find either for much cheaper and if you do we're talking $5 cheaper with hours more looking. Grab them while they are there. An 100 minute drive is about $20-$25 in gas. $600 shipped is a little steep. Goodluck. Regret selling my Miami Nights even though I got $350 for them at the time. Love my Cannons, only regular 9 I kept after owning 11 colorways.
Do you really think Miami Nights go for around $260? I thought they generally went around $200 

I've seen them on CL for $200-225, but never my size 11/11.5. So that's why $260 isn't even bad if I catch them.

What do you think my size in lebron 9's is I am 8.5 in elites 8.5 in kobe vii sz 8 in kobe 8s and 8 in kd v or size 6.5/7 in kobe 8 youth

Back
Top Bottom