Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

The general consensus in this thread has been that the IX's are half a size small and the Elites are true to size.

I wear an 8.5 in Nikes (I wear an 8 in most of the recent Jordan IV's), but I wear a size 9 in the regular Lebron IX's. I don't have any Elites.

I agree with this. I needed to go up 0.5 for regular 9s, but I stayed TTS for the Elites. I usually prefer my shoes to feel well-fitted/snug.

Agreed.

LeBron is still wearing the 9's off the court

lebron james wearing "christ the king" nike lebron ix 9 ctk heat celebrity kicks sneakers bron lbj

He's got a stylist that literally matches up and gives him 3-4 options of what to wear down to the shoes, that's not to say there are no times where he chooses his own fit, I'm sure he does, but there was a vid someone posted in another thread of his stylist and how she matches stuff up haha. I was thinking "Damn, that's when you know you got crazy money, when you pay a lady to come in and choose your clothes to make a fit" haha

Regardless, clean.

Dammnnnnn where were those DS Cannons when I was on the hunt a couple weeks ago :lol: .. I picked up a sz 11 DS but I definitely would've preferred that 11.5!

:lol: I still have them, but I put those up for sale a min ago. Just haven't taken out of my sig yet. I go back and forth on selling them because some days I love having doubles, other days, I don't see the point. And I've only worn my other pair 1x.

:smokin Those CTK's. Really wish those and the svsm would've released.

Has anyone else had an issue with the fibers around the swoosh coming out?  its like my shoes have hair loss...  Has anyone tried to send them in for replacements?

So i pulled out my DS south beaches and the carbon fiber has a dull look to it now and looks dirty.  It doesnt have that shine when i fist bought them, and the ones i wear alot are still shiney.  Anyone know why my DS pair is looking like this?

Do you have the tissue paper still in the box? The paper is acidic and could couse the finish to loose luster.

Do you have the tissue paper still in the box? The paper is acidic and could couse the finish to loose luster.
I sure do.  They look horrible imo, is there anyway to get the shine back?  About to sell the 2nd pair, idk if thats going to be a problem now

Last edited:
I noticed this on a pair of black elites on sale at champs. I rubbed my finger over it and it looked liked it got better but I didn't try and detailed cleaning as I didn't buy them and my Miami Vices are fine.

Orlando Johnson played in LeBron IX iD's last night

indiana pacers player wore nike id lebron 9 shoe heat custom nba

Last edited:
To anyone who has worn their pair for awhile, does the shoe stretch out any? I bought a pair of swingmans in my usual size, 13, and they are a little bit close and they are uncomfortable because of this. I hope they will expand after a couple wears.. . .

To anyone who has worn their pair for awhile, does the shoe stretch out any? I bought a pair of swingmans in my usual size, 13, and they are a little bit close and they are uncomfortable because of this. I hope they will expand after a couple wears.. . .

Probably not dude......maybe try to trade or sell them if they're that uncomfortable.

Why do wnba players love the 9s so much?

I think Taurasi is actually under contract to wear Lebrons. Swin Cash might be as well......but I'm no WNBA expert, so I could be wrong!

Back
Top Bottom