Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Word dude locally said $160 I'm gonna try to get him to come down on that tho. Sz 13 ain't easy to come by man, lemme tell ya...

i wear a size 9 in jordans(XIV,IX ,XXIII) 9 in nikes and pretty much everything else...size 9 gives me some breathing room in the toe
what size do I go with for the regular 9's and for the elites? thanks

i wear a size 9 in jordans(XIV,IX ,XXIII) 9 in nikes and pretty much everything else...size 9 gives me some breathing room in the toe
I wear a size 11 in Jordans and most Nikes. I had to go a full size up to a 12 in both the Lebron IX and the Lebron X.

it even heard they run .5 to a full size bigger...
LOL what? I've never even heard anyone go TTS, lol. I go a full size up cause even the .5 was too tight and I can't wear my Swingmans
mean.gif

I wear a size 11 in Jordans and most Nikes. I had to go a full size up to a 12 in both the Lebron IX and the Lebron X.

wait for real? do you wear your shoes loose or prefer it snug? or in the middle?

I wear a 10.5 and most of my 9's are 11 which fit alright but the few that I have in 11.5 fit amazing.

So for the regular 9's I would say got a full size up if you can.

The Elites run bigger on me so Im fine with an 11.

The general consensus in this thread has been that the IX's are half a size small and the Elites are true to size.

I wear an 8.5 in Nikes (I wear an 8 in most of the recent Jordan IV's), but I wear a size 9 in the regular Lebron IX's. I don't have any Elites.

wait for real? do you wear your shoes loose or prefer it snug? or in the middle?
Yeah. I prefer a little snug, but not to the point of my toes having to bend. The 11.5's I tried on were honestly unwearable because my toes were being crunched up. The 12 is a good fit. It's not very loose at all.

The general consensus in this thread has been that the IX's are half a size small and the Elites are true to size.

I wear an 8.5 in Nikes (I wear an 8 in most of the recent Jordan IV's), but I wear a size 9 in the regular Lebron IX's. I don't have any Elites.
I agree with this. I needed to go up 0.5 for regular 9s, but I stayed TTS for the Elites. I usually prefer my shoes to feel well-fitted/snug.

Back
Top Bottom