Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^Nice review gator..

I'm a big fan of low cut shoes too..

Execution on the camos was perfect.

Woulda copped multiples.

The soles on the big bangs look off to me, but must be the flash on the camera. My fav LeBron shoe.

dude tried to get me for $220 DS Freegums
mean.gif
sick.gif
... I'll catch them for the right price, no need to overpay for those
They're dope, but not $220 dope.

Still annoyed that I snatched those up before finding out that the sizing on the 9's is so completely off compared to most shoes.  Had a pair for $110, but wasn't gonna deal with the toe discomfort just to keep 'em.

Finally see some Chinas and Big Bangs in my size...should be interesting to see if the combined total winds up being a mortgage payment.
laugh.gif

hey can anybody tell me how the Lebron 9 PS elites fit ?

specifically the South Beach. Im a size 12 and i found a size 13. 

thanks

The 9's definitely fit a half size small on me width wise.

If you have very wide feet like me,I actually went up a whole size up just for comfort.

They were so damn narrow and tight on me.

If you have narrow feet I say go TTS.

Contributing with some pics of my Lebron IXs.

Mangos, my favorite colorway.

photomar23034753.jpg

photomar23035407.jpg

Summit Lakes were incredible.
photomar23035110.jpg

Dunkmans were solid too.
photomar23034517.jpg

The 9's definitely fit a half size small on me width wise.

If you have very wide feet like me,I actually went up a whole size up just for comfort.

They were so damn narrow and tight on me.

If you have narrow feet I say go TTS.
no bro, i am my exact size, not a hair over or under, and i have narrow feet, no way in hell are the 9s tts

the length alone is short, the sz 13 i had fit like a sz 12

whatever your true size is, add a half to it for length, then if you have wider feet add another half for width

Looking at all the 9s from last year, they really were special. Makes me want to pass more on the X's

Looking at all the 9s from last year, they really were special. Makes me want to pass more on the X's
nah fam, they werent that special, the elites were special, when it comes to performance on court (you know, what the shoes were made for) the 9s are possibly the worse performers, definitely a step down from the 8s

appearance wise, the 9s only looked good with the right cw, im probably in the minority, but the summit lakes were trash, Ohio States were trash, Cool Greys trash, home cw trash, theres only like 4 cws that make the shoe look good

no bro, i am my exact size, not a hair over or under, and i have narrow feet, no way in hell are the 9s tts

the length alone is short, the sz 13 i had fit like a sz 12

whatever your true size is, add a half to it for length, then if you have wider feet add another half for width
I wear a 10 in pretty much all shoes.Except KD IV's and Lebron 9's.

I feel you and I was going to say just go up .5 period but didn't for 1 reason.

I went a whole size up just for the width and more comfort in the big bangs.However length wise they are to big.Nothing crazy tho because I have wider feet.

I got the Christmas 9's in 10.5 and they are definitely tight and narrow width wise but as far as length they are a little big.My boy says all of his are TTS and he has narrow feet.Some people prefer a snug fit for some shoes as well.

Now for me I would never go TTS in these for width purposes alone.I have never seen a shoe fit so small and narrow before but  then again I am wearing these casually and not for Basketball purposes.

For that reason,I said go TTS because length wise even .5 was a little to big on me where I could feel my heel sliding.

.5 up is prolly the best way to go tho.But it is true everybody's foot is different.

Last edited:
nah fam, they werent that special, the elites were special, when it comes to performance on court (you know, what the shoes were made for) the 9s are possibly the worse performers, definitely a step down from the 8s

appearance wise, the 9s only looked good with the right cw, im probably in the minority, but the summit lakes were trash, Ohio States were trash, Cool Greys trash, home cw trash, theres only like 4 cws that make the shoe look good

No disrespect, completely disagree.

LBJ 9s were the best hoops shoe I have ever played in, and they were tanks and didn't show toe wear, unlike the 8s. They stay looking good for a long time. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom