Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

That was pretty quick how are they?
Yeah it was super fast. They look good, but does anyone have trouble with the laces being a bit too long? Maybe it's in my head, but I think they look longer than most other shoes. First pair of IX's though.

^Giving up too much IMO if it's both pairs of foams. I think you'd be better off selling both pairs and using the cash to get the Big Bangs. You should have cash left over plus the Lebrons when it's all said and done.

yeah, big bangs Ive seen at 300 for DS pair. phoenix foams DS are like 275-300, so you would basically be giving an extra pair of shoes for free to do that trade.

I haven't seen any DS Lebron 9 Big Bangs going for $300 unless you have little kids feet. Most go for over $ 400 in deadstock condition

is there any chance of finding a sz 14 home elite in oultets or anywhere? I'm trying to find a pair without the crazy prices

is there any chance of finding a sz 14 home elite in oultets or anywhere? I'm trying to find a pair without the crazy prices
I was at a Footlocker in Niagara falls (Buffalo) recently and I picked up the 9 Elites (Taxis) for 135 after tax.  They had all colours except the SB.  they had a Value section in the store cause its part of an outlet mall.  ($250 - 40% -$25 (bday Coupon) = 125 plus tax

Not sure if they have 14s though

I was at a Footlocker in Niagara falls (Buffalo) recently and I picked up the 9 Elites (Taxis) for 135 after tax.  They had all colours except the SB.  they had a Value section in the store cause its part of an outlet mall.  ($250 - 40% -$25 (bday Coupon) = 125 plus tax

Do they take phone orders? Thanks for the info!

Do they take phone orders? Thanks for the info!

footlockers dont do phone orders.
you may be able to call, verify they have your size, then ask your local footlocker and order them.

if the shoe doesnt come up in the system, you may be able to have the manager of your local and at niagra falls talk to get the pair sent to your store.

you may be able to call, verify they have your size, then ask your local footlocker and order them.

if the shoe doesnt come up in the system, you may be able to have the manager of your local and at niagra falls talk to get the pair sent to your store.
This is untrue.  Had footlocker do a phone order, they said they would only do it with a gift card.  Just depends on what footlocker, this was footlocker in houston.

This is untrue.  Had footlocker do a phone order, they said they would only do it with a gift card.  Just depends on what footlocker, this was footlocker in houston.

o im sorry.... my statement was made for the majority of footlockers and didnt include special cases.

Im size 14 too....I'll been kinda looking for them but its hard.( I actually found a some 15 in the Home elite) For some reason all the Foot Lockers, Champs Sports and Foot Action haven't been able to stock locate. They said somebody about their stock locator doesn't let them order certain products. I'm inclined to think this is true because this has happened at few stores.

But being a size 14 you may stumble upon in some random store....Ive found some stuff like Blake Griffin Slam Dunk Hyperdunks, Lebron 9 Christmas almost a full year after release date.

Im size 14 too....I'll been kinda looking for them but its hard.( I actually found a some 15 in the Home elite) For some reason all the Foot Lockers, Champs Sports and Foot Action haven't been able to stock locate. They said somebody about their stock locator doesn't let them order certain products. I'm inclined to think this is true because this has happened at few stores.

But being a size 14 you may stumble upon in some random store....Ive found some stuff like Blake Griffin Slam Dunk Hyperdunks, Lebron 9 Christmas almost a full year after release date.

try tweeting Nike's twitter account with the style code and the size you need. Takes about 1-2 days for a response.

try tweeting Nike's twitter account with the style code and the size you need. Takes about 1-2 days for a response.

I might try this....do u know the style code for the home elites or does anyone else know!

I would go to footlocker but it's about a hour drive away from me and I have been busy the last couple of days

Back
Top Bottom