Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

try tweeting Nike's twitter account with the style code and the size you need. Takes about 1-2 days for a response.

I might try this....do u know the style code for the home elites or does anyone else know!

I would go to footlocker but it's about a hour drive away from me and I have been busy the last couple of days

go on ebay and look for the shoe you want (dont filter by size). a lot of sellers post pics of the box.

If he wears a 12-13 in the galaxy lebrons expect to pay a crazy number.
Yes indeed.
mean.gif

No luck....can't stock locate the shoe since its not in stock and called the one in niagra falls and don't have the sz....still on the search

No luck....can't stock locate the shoe since its not in stock and called the one in niagra falls and don't have the sz....still on the search

what about tweeting the nike twitter account? nothing and what size is it? i can text my boy at Footaction to see if they have them and if they would be willing to send to another store.

Sz 14 and I tweeted Nike account too and they said its sold out across all stores, thanks bro for the help!

Sz 14 and I tweeted Nike account too and they said its sold out across all stores, thanks bro for the help!

yea size 14 isnt mass produced so you are probably toast. ebay is probably your best bet now.

I might try this....do u know the style code for the home elites or does anyone else know!

I would go to footlocker but it's about a hour drive away from me and I have been busy the last couple of days
here u go buddy 516958-100

Didn't really go hard on the 9s - just have the Swingman's and SB9s.

Still want the China's, Big Bangs, and Kentucky joints tho.

I just bought some worn MV's and the paint is chipping on the nike swoosh. I want to paint over it but dont know what color to use. Anybody can help?

Arguing with this cat on the Bay right now. He wants his reserve $150 for his Blackout IX's. I won the bid for $116. Is he tryna swindle me?

What's the most y'all would pay for those????

Arguing with this cat on the Bay right now. He wants his reserve $150 for his Blackout IX's. I won the bid for $116. Is he tryna swindle me?

What's the most y'all would pay for those????

The most I'd personally pay is the 79.99 I caught them in outlets for, I've even seen them for $59.99 in some FNL stores just not my size. Have you checked around, done some calling?

The most I'd personally pay is the 79.99 I caught them in outlets for, I've even seen them for $59.99 in some FNL stores just not my size. Have you checked around, done some calling?

Wow!!! Homie was tryna come up! :lol:

Nah I haven't done any calling. I don't think any place has the Blackout 9's. Since the sneaker is last years model.

Back
Top Bottom