Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Man, the LeBron IX! Seriously may be my favorite LeBron model, and definitely my favorite ELITE LeBron and I don't have a pair 
tired.gif
...............................................YET!

nike-lebron-9-big-bang-01-570x427.jpg

Nike-LeBron-9-Elite-Away_01.jpg

My two favorite colorways. One day they will be mine!

Last edited:
@Ciscokid  Yeah 
tired.gif

I chose the KD IV YOTD over the Big Bangs (I wish I just got both, but I couldn't blow all my money),  and I waited too long to see if the price would drop for the Elites. I really didn't want to pay $250 for them even though I really liked them. The price finally dropped, but my size was gone by the time I tried. 
tired.gif

They will be mine! 
happy.gif
 (At a price that isn't unreasonable, of course)

Last edited:

I was very vocal in my disliking the 9, but that has changed over time. This c/w in particular is clean AF.

What's up guys. Can I get a quick legit check on these galaxies? I'm getting them for a good price so wanted to know if legit. Thanks

Hey guys I'm thinking about picking up a pair of China's. This would be my first pair of IXs. People say to go 1/2 size up. The China's I'm looking at are 10.5 and that's what most of my sneakers are but some of them like my Roshes, AM90s, and AJ Vs all have a decent amount of room in them. I like to lace my shoes loose too. Do you think I would be okay with a 10.5? I know there are a lot of threads with people asking about fit but I'd appreciate someone's opinion. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom