Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I really liked the lows. And they looked like a low model of the mid. The Xs and XIs don't look like the mid models at all.

I do think the 8 lows had the hotter colors with the MN, Solar Red, Blackouts and Sprites.

spiderjericho spiderjericho

I agree. The IXs low actually look like a low version of the IXs.

I have no clue what they were doing with the X lows. And the XI lows resemble the mids only slightly in the rear. (shrug)

had to come back here and see what was going on after seeing sneaker mane post some IX's in the XI thread.

IX's will probably stay my favorite Lebron line for good.

How many elite 9s were released in total? Home, Away, South Beach, Taxis, Finals. Was there anything else?

Last edited:
How many elite 9s were released in total? Home, Away, South Beach, Taxis, Finals. Was there anything else?

That's all. And I'm not even sure I'd count the Champ Elites they were sooooo little in number. And of course we've seen the SB themed MVP samples.

That's all. And I'm not even sure I'd count the Champ Elites they were sooooo little in number. And of course we've seen the SB themed MVP samples.
I was thinking that too but I just threw them in there cuz i know they do exist. The elite 9 is one of the best models imo. Imma look to pick up all but the finals since they are unattainable and idk about the white Homes because it seems like every pair is yellowing. Wish the gold swoosh is more durable but it is what it is.

Last edited:
I was thinking that too but I just threw them in there cuz i know they do exist. The elite 9 is one of the best models imo. Imma look to pick up all but the finals since they are unattainable and idk about the white Homes because it seems like every pair is yellowing. Wish the gold swoosh is more durable but it is what it is.

I've done a bunch of customs on Elite 9'a white and black. The ones where I had to change the swoosh blew me away. I stripped the gold off the swooshes to start, but when I did it was just a VERY thin film of transparent yellow gold over a chrome silver type paint/plating on a clear rubberized swoosh. Kinda lame and no surprise they "chipped" (given the construction I would say smudged). The X Elite gold swoosh looked like a tiny gold weave mesh with a durable clear coating. 10000000x better IMO.

All that being said, re doing a gold Elite 9 swoosh is a cake walk and more durable IMO.

Last edited:
I've done a bunch of customs on Elite 9'a white and black. The ones where I had to change the swoosh blew me away. I stripped the gold off the swooshes to start, but when I did it was just a VERY thin film of transparent yellow gold over a chrome silver type paint/plating on a clear rubberized swoosh. Kinda lame and no surprise they "chipped" (given the construction I would say smudged). The X Elite gold swoosh looked like a tiny gold weave mesh with a durable clear coating. 10000000x better IMO.

All that being said, re doing a gold Elite 9 swoosh is a cake walk and more durable IMO.
That gold swoosh is def not durable. What were they thinking? Makes VNDS pairs look much worse but whatever. I managed to cop a VNDS black elite 9 for 65 shipped through paypal. The swoosh was a bit off but I'll take it.

Last edited:
Trying to find a pair of size 12 insoles for Lebron 9s.  I purchased a pair on eBay is pretty good condition, but didn't know until item was received that there was no insoles included.  I really don't want a pair of generic insoles, so I was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction to find a pair, if at all possible.  Please let me know.  Many thanks in advance.

^^ Do you mean where to get the lebron 9 insoles or just good insoles?

I like Spenco total support and dr scholls. Some arch support as well as good cushioning. Spenco's are thinner while dr scholls are thicker so it depends on the shoe

Last edited:
didn't come with the orange laces :smh: and are worn but for $157 shipped I couldn't resist.

Local shop has the China elite samples for 3.5k :x

Can't believe Nike didn't release all 3 colors for the elites. I would've copped instantaneously. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom