Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Chosen One

I keep checking back to find a flattering angle but the pics people have been posting make them look worse.

That price tag also doesn't help.

lol I have noticed that too. they alway have diffrent angles for the 9s...I still like them tho. Im not sure I will buy as many color ways as the 8s but I like them.

these are the best pics i have seen of the chinas tho

nike-lebron-9-gr-china-12-06-regularbox.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SWAG ME OUT BIT!!!!! SWAG ME OUT BIT!!!  
 Damn I can't wait for these joints to drop.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by Chosen One

I keep checking back to find a flattering angle but the pics people have been posting make them look worse.

That price tag also doesn't help.

lol I have noticed that too. they alway have diffrent angles for the 9s...I still like them tho. Im not sure I will buy as many color ways as the 8s but I like them.

these are the best pics i have seen of the chinas tho

nike-lebron-9-gr-china-12-06-regularbox.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SWAG ME OUT BIT!!!!! SWAG ME OUT BIT!!!  

lol, you better grab them internationally because the US are not seeing these release.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Does anyone know if kicks-crew shipped their pre-orders yet?
Wondering the same thing. Better not make the pre-orderers wait till the 6th. Bastards 
laugh.gif

royalflush1230 w OUT BIT!!!!! SWAG ME OUT BIT!!!  

lol, you better grab them internationally because the US are not seeing these release.
I thought you said a nike rep had them in the system for dec 1st?     Gif is kinda funny/nasty

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

royalflush1230 w OUT BIT!!!!! SWAG ME OUT BIT!!!

I thought you said a nike rep had them in the system for dec 1st?     Gif is kinda funny/nasty

she more than likely didn't know what she was talking about. the Chinas are china exclusive. I went ahead and just copped them internationally. 
nike-lebron-9-gr-white-black-red-1-01.jpg

Having a discussion with a few people and was curious....forgive me if this has been clarified, but are the ones we have seen pictures of before that were dubbed "cannons" apparently the south beaches now? Nicekicks said they were, but I don't trust that site in the least

Originally Posted by vc8481

Not sure if this has been posted. Now I see a CW that I like.
pimp.gif

Lebron-9-Ohio-2.jpg

that looks like a photoshop of the bred cw to me... its the same picture

The only colorway I was close to considering buying will apparently be excluded from the usa, so I guess im not buying any.
smile.gif
$ saved

Originally Posted by MrDozo

The only colorway I was close to considering buying will apparently be excluded from the usa, so I guess im not buying any.
smile.gif
$ saved
that's the games they play.  i'm over it.

I think Im gonna pull the trigger on the China's.......I like em......actually I like all of the Lebron IX's I've seen except the Cannon CW......just too busy for me.

Anyone have any suggestions??? And please VMV, RMK, SDS, and AR out.......I realize most if not all get their stuff from the same place/person but I don't want to support any of those sites.

Thx

The Chinas arent coming to the USA? They cant be serious?Every other time when the Chinas were super bland they were readily available in the USA now that that they are somewhat desirable they wont release them here? Wow the Lebron line never ceases to disappoint.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I think Im gonna pull the trigger on the China's.......I like em......actually I like all of the Lebron IX's I've seen except the Cannon CW......just too busy for me.

Anyone have any suggestions??? And please VMV, RMK, SDS, and AR out.......I realize most if not all get their stuff from the same place/person but I don't want to support any of those sites.

Thx
what is SDS and AR??? i recognize the others

Back
Top Bottom