Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

OSU's way too plain, they could of did a lot better with those colors
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by metallic

Has anyone received tracking info for their chinas?

where did you order your pair from?

RMK, I received an email yesterday saying my pair is ready to be shipped and tracking would be sent later on during the day. It's been over 24 hours and no tracking.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Chinas will drop here in the states, HOH only.

NOPE!
lmaoo i love with every limited release, there is always the people that bought them early for rape prices hoping that they dont end up widely available later
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You RIGHT! they better not release them in US after i been told time after time, from nike reps, and their twitter, that the Chinas are China exclusive, not after I paid 270 for them, THEY BETTER NOT! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I also don't like the fact that Nike is trying to call the Cannons "Pre Heats" #StopIt5 !! Let the Lebron 8 Classic be called its own!

"The University of Miami, Ohio State University and the University of Kentucky basketball programs will hit the court with LeBron James-branded Nike gear"

COLLEGE Lebron 9s

Changed the date for the cannons according to SN. Pre heats? Wonder how many buys they'll honestly get just off that nickname.
EDIT: The sole color is keeping me away from these, I like everything else about them but the orange.

Cannons will drop in Miami a whole month before the rest of the US. This weekend in Miami.

I also have recieved word that the Kentucky PE Lebron 9s will be dropping at Midnight on 14th in the Lexington area.....I dont know about HOH yet...hopefully the get them.

I wonder if all the colleges will be just local releases or will HOH also get them on the 14th. I hope HOH gets them also. I wanna cop a pair.

I really want the Miami Hurricane joints..those are tough..anyone have up close pics of the OG Black/White/Red colorway that always releases every October for Lebron..?

I GUESS YOU CANT SAY LEBRON ISNT DOIN IT... HE HAS PPL BUYING TOP NOTCH GARBAGE.. JORDAN COULDNT EVEN MAKE THAT HAPPEN WITH THOSE ATROCIOUS XIX'S AND XXII'S... WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY GR RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC.

PS: I KNOW IM BEATIN ON A DEAD HORSE...BUT... I DONT THINK I CAN GET TIRED OF MAKIN FUN OF THIS SHOES.. ITS A PHENOMENON THAT ASTONISHES ME LOL 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 (AND THE CHINAS ARE QUITE NICE BUT THE SHOE ITSELF STILL HIDEOUS)

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

Are their pics of the Kentucky 9 yet?

no . but the crazy thing is im hearing two colorways also ........

this is what im hearing from players and coaches ....

im not sure if one color will be for the school and 1 color will be for retail . im sure we will all find out soon.

my other guess is HOME and AWAY .

Back
Top Bottom