Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Zach13g

OSU 9

30t6p3b.gif

Dope Imo

Im glad they are coming out with more PE type colorways again but the Lebron 9 OSU pE is kinda bland compared to ones before. Also I didnt get the point of the video especially the 1st part.

only ones i'm liking so far are the grey purple and the white black red. the ankle on these looks oversize....jeans only IMO.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I think Im gonna pull the trigger on the China's.......I like em......actually I like all of the Lebron IX's I've seen except the Cannon CW......just too busy for me.

Anyone have any suggestions??? And please VMV, RMK, SDS, and AR out.......I realize most if not all get their stuff from the same place/person but I don't want to support any of those sites.

Thx
what is SDS and AR??? i recognize the others

I hate giving them free publicity so I refuse to give them more by spelling out their names
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  (check ya PM's)

I ordered from LimitedShoes........I said I'd never order from overseas again but this is an overseas only release so it kinda makes it tough
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hope all goes well........cant wait to see them in person, I have a feeling the pics dont do em justice
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

BTW.............what the F is going on with this site and specifically this thread???

^Something about that silver and red makes me think they'll look real good with some Indigo denim.....Don't know why but everytime you tweet I read that @*% like T.I. is saying it lol

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^Something about that silver and red makes me think they'll look real good with some Indigo denim.....Don't know why but everytime you tweet I read that @*% like T.I. is saying it lol

Don't get me wrong, they can be pulled off. 

But yeah, I been f'n with T.I. since the beginning, and I thought it was a dope pic.  Sometimes I forget its there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Chinas will drop here in the states, HOH only.

NOPE!
lmaoo i love with every limited release, there is always the people that bought them early for rape prices hoping that they dont end up widely available later
roll.gif

Damn I had already convinced myself to skip on the chinas but some of these pics are making me wanna pull the trigger on a pair.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom