Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

so which colorway is dropping first?? chinas or cannons??? Wuts the release date.... this Friday/Saturday???? I keep hearing conflicting dates

I was thinking about this while I saw tha cannon or pre heat colorway so if tha pre heat for last year was tha teal black and pink n that went for so much.
the v2 low flamingo was tha very limited hard to get pair then the cannon will be a wider release the tha Miami vice 9 so I hope im wrong but Nike might pull what they did with the v2 low n make it very limited n pull tha only Miami gets this shoe.
frown.gif

Hearing him talk, sounds like some of JP's favorite colorways are Chinas, Cannons, and something coming next Spring...guess it might be that Miami Vice colorway of the elites some people have been talking about.

Is anyone seeming the questions people are asking?? One guy keeps asking about a South Beach 9, one guy asked about the YEEZY's?!?.
roll.gif

Well since nike is one of the biggest trolls i know, its only fitting their getting trolled.

I ASKED HIM IF THE CHINAS ARE GOING TO RELEASE IN THE U.S. HE LAUGH AND SAID HE IS NOT 100% SURE BUT IF THEY DO, KEEP YOURSELF IN THE HUNT

He look like he didnt wanna say it but wanted to say yes
pimp.gif
HOH maybe

^He also said grab a pair now if you can though, so I don't know how to take what he said lol. He was pretty vague about that question. I do hope there's a release though.

Kentuckys were pretty dope.

Turns out JP confirmed that that Grey/Black/Cherry pair are the real "Miami Nights" after all. Said the nicknames he's seen of them were ridiculous lol.

That Dunkman colorway is just the Dunkman VIIs, although he did say there would be a Dunkman 9.

Shoes above his head are the Home colorway.

The dunkmans above are dunkman 7 samples with nubuck and other differences like the sole is also part black
the ones behind him that you can't see are early samples
above his head are the home colorway, which have been shown before.
the the right are jut coolgrey 8v2

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man those preheats suck. so far the only thing i like about the lebron 9 is the orange laces and the icey sole on the chinas. and the lows aswell. the lebron 9 low should have been the regular lebron 9

i dont get this boards infatuation with knicks colors. Lebron never went to the knicks like we all thought he would....so why are knicks colorways so coveted in this sig line?

Knicks colors are coveted because blue&orange go great together and is a colorway thats hardly used. Arent we tired of red& black?

Back
Top Bottom