Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

ive never ever had the thirst for Lebrons but i need those UK colorway
general release? if  not what site would likely  have them upon release? (i dont know the usual suspects) 
grin.gif
nerd.gif

UK's look straight........ i would be in more of a rush to get them if i had a pair of team-issued UK shorts. Im glad they are coming out with a OSU colorway though
wink.gif
.... They should make a Memphis colorway too.

That livestream was enlightening
Glad he showed some shoes

Couple pics I had taken earlier of me in the 9s...Pics aren't that clean btw....I apologize for the store window...It was quite dirty....Sz 11 just to let yall know

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Couple pics I had taken earlier of me in the 9s...Pics aren't that clean btw....I apologize for the store window...It was quite dirty....Sz 11 just to let yall know
you got a wide foot?

^Yep my foot is pretty wide lol...The 9s run small though imo, the lenght on the 11 was smooth but the material made it feel tight on the sides...11.5 would be too big for me though.

Originally Posted by AZP

how do they feel? comfortable? how low to the ground are they?
In my opinion they felt like a more snug 8P/S BUT I feel like the 180-to-Zoom bag has been worked on to make the feel seem more natural when you move in em...They were pretty comfy the tongue and ankle collar are a tad bit softer...Overall I like the shoe. Imma go back tomorrow and try em on once more (might take more pics) and get back to yall..

Deadstockshoes ship out the breds yet? I think the date was a typo. It happened to me when they were shoetrends. Luckily they let me cancel when I notified them of their mistake. Breds look really good on feet, imma end up getting them instead of the 3x black.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Deadstockshoes ship out the breds yet? I think the date was a typo. It happened to me when they were shoetrends. Luckily they let me cancel when I notified them of their mistake. Breds look really good on feet, imma end up getting them instead of the 3x black.

they have not shipped yet. the date was not a typo. they were made aware of it time and time again and left it until it had come and past to drive up their pre-order numbers. they don't answer phone calls or emails. they delete all questions about the lebron 9 on facebook. they've changed the date from sep 30 to oct 31, but have not let anybody cancel. my credit card was charged september 17 and they're holding my money hostage.

kicks-crew shipped my chinas. these shoes are going to break my wallet with the IDs and black cherrys around the corner. worth it though

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Originally Posted by thapointguy

they have not shipped yet. the date was not a typo. they were made aware of it time and time again and left it until it had come and past to drive up their pre-order numbers. they don't answer phone calls or emails. they delete all questions about the lebron 9 on facebook. they've changed the date from sep 30 to oct 31, but have not let anybody cancel. my credit card was charged september 17 and they're holding my money hostage.

Wow that is shady.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom